Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
WojciechZed

Feature requests reviewing order

Hi,

A questions to the SI team or a moderator perhaps. I was wondering how it is that some feature requests get reviewed and locked days after being posted, while others have been in there for months and not been looked at?

I have had a request about different hair types in there, unchecked, since June. Funnily enough, I saw a request on having different hair types in there from just a few days ago, posted by somebody else, and it has been reviewed. I also have one in there from well over a month ago on players doing things out of the club, such as tweeting something negative about their club or manager etc. Again, no review yet. 

Of course I am not the only one. There are plenty of other requests that have sat there for months, with no reply, while others are posted and looked at almost immediately.

I was wondering if there was a reason for this? You would think it would be first come first serve, unless there is a legitimate reason why it is done like that, such as perhaps, some requests are simpler to review more quickly than others? Although that wouldn't explain my different hair types request, where someone else with almost the same request had their post reviewed, and mine from months ago wasn't.

I'm guessing, and I'm not sure exactly how the process works but, here's how  I read your situation.

The post being ticked as 'reviewed' simply means that the post has been reviewed - somebody has looked at the post and deemed it 'dealt with' so, a few days ago somebody posted about different hair types, the team have looked in the forum seen the post and gone "Ah, different hair types - wait a minute, we got a request in June, it's still on the list to get through from June so the hair type thing is under control for the moment . I'll just tick this post as sorted.

Essentially, the recent request is closed because there is already a similar request 'in the system' which has been left open on the forum until the team have had chance to look at the feature properly (they may well be doing that as we speak), busy creating different hair styles but only leaving one of the feature requests open in the forum until the process has completed. No point having multiple open requests in there all about the same feature.

Interesting take.

So you believe if it hasn't been ticked as reviewed, it's because they are still contemplating or discussing this issue. Well I certainly would like that to be the case, but I have my doubts. Let's think positive though.

All the feature requests will be looked at, but there is no order as such.  If they have been raised before, they will be marked immediately- some however will be left open for discussion. The nearer to a new release, will mean more of  a delay as, for example, all the features for FM 20 will, I suspect be already in place. This thread will throw some light on it.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/415057-clarifying-when-features-get-reviewed-by-si/

15 minutes ago, Snorks said:

Thanks @FrazT you said what I  meant in far fewer words.

My wife would suggest that this is not like me:D