Sports Interactive Community

Hi,

After posting on Steam about it, I've been redirected here.

Here's the bug I apparently discovered: I'm currently managing Barcelona for my second season where everything's been perfect until my board tells me they unlocked some cash for the transfer budget. To my surprise, when I checked, the budget was indeed increased to over a hundred million euros but to the expense of the wage budget. I had indeed a surplus of around 40 millions per year in my wage budget, with approximately 90-95 millions as a transfer budget. It crippled my wage budget to the point where I ended up with a 88 millions per year deficit. The total balance is actually good; over 300 millions.

Now I tried fixing the thing myself by dragging down the transfer budget to increase my wage budget, but I couldn't go any further. I could also use the in-game editor which I own to fix this myself, but I don't really wanna "cheat". Now maybe it's the only solution.

I uploaded my save to the cloud under the "Barcelona.fm" name.

Thank you!

Do you happen to have a backup save prior to this adjustment being made by the board? You should automatically have a backup file called 'last save overwrite'. We'd be interested in seeing that. In about a month or so in-game time you'll be able to readjust your transfer/wage budget again so you'll be okay, but does mean you'll struggle to sign anyone else in the current window. 

I just uploaded it under the "last save overwrite backup.fm" but I ain't sure if it's prior to the adjustment cause I really went further in my game hoping I'd have the opportunity to ask for a wage budget raise.