Sports Interactive Community

I have ~40 hours in the game, and last night it just started to crash - when I load up the game, it is incredibly laggy and stuttering. Sometimes, it isn't laggy/stuttering, but if it isn't and I get into a match, it will run at a snail's pace (Like 10 seconds pass in a minute at medium speed) - and sometimes, it causes the computer to totally freeze, so I have to turn it off and on again.

I have restarted the PC a few times to no avail.

DXDiag and a few crash logs are attached. I am thinking it may be hardware related - everything in the PC is 5 years old, but yeaaah, hoping it isn't. Note: Device manager has displayed that Error 43 for years now

FM 2019 v19.3.5.1225655 (2019.08.31 13.17.02).dmp FM 2019 v19.3.5.1225655 (2019.09.01 22.20.45).dmp DxDiag2.txt

Edited by bros402

The report is not recognising the graphics card and quotes the following:

"There is a problem with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 device. For more information, search for 'graphics device driver error code 43"

It could be worthwhile to uninstall the card driver and install the latest version from scratch

31 minutes ago, FrazT said:

The report is not recognising the graphics card and quotes the following:

"There is a problem with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 device. For more information, search for 'graphics device driver error code 43"

It could be worthwhile to uninstall the card driver and install the latest version from scratch

Huh. I did that before doing the DxDiag and in the install for the driver it says the same driver # for current version and version to be installed

1 hour ago, bros402 said:

Huh. I did that before doing the DxDiag and in the install for the driver it says the same driver # for current version and version to be installed

Did you uninstall/reinstall the driver?  If so, post another dxdiag report please

How did you install the driver? Can you follow the instructions from this FAQ, please?

Let us know how you get on, please? Thanks.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

How did you install the driver? Can you follow the instructions from this FAQ, please?

Let us know how you get on, please? Thanks.

That guide doesn't work - I'm on Windows 10, no NVIDIA display driver appears in add/remove programs. I did uninstall GeForce experience, though

That would suggest that the driver is either not installed or not recognised.  Please post another dxdiag report so that this can be checked.

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

That would suggest that the driver is either not installed or not recognised.  Please post another dxdiag report so that this can be checked.

New DxDiag is attached. At this point, I am suspecting a hardware issue, or maybe that a reformat needs to be done - given that CPU/Mobo/GPU/SSD is 5 years old.

DxDiag3.txt

Yeah does appear to be a problem, in the Dxdiag it states: "There is a problem with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 device. For more information, search for 'graphics device driver error code 43'"

Info about this can be found here - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4341212/windows-10-fix-graphics-device-problems-error-code-43

Saying that, appears the driver isn't currently installed at all, so would suggest downloading and installing the following - https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/150629

The driver is listed as installed when I run GPU-Z, and in device manager

Gonna try a few more things later.