Frederik Norrestrand- The free DR that you need to sign!

Bothan Spy

For those of us who manage clubs without funds and need new players through the door, let me point you out to arguable the very best young DR in the game, welcome Frederik Norrestrand.

wYaYNto.png

This his him after 3 months of measured exposure to my Barnsley team in the first season.

His contract is due to run out within 6 months at the start of a new save so you can pick him up for nothing. However, I decided to pay a small fee to sign the 16 year old Dane straight away as I was short at right back.

He absolutely plays well at a higher level also as I signed him for RB Leipzig and AC Milan loaned him 3 seasons in and he was a first team regular there.

k1FtdqO.png

Developed by the Brondy youth system, this lad will absolutely be pushing for first team football with a couple of seasons. At 16 years and for free, there is absolutely no risk whatsoever!

Great signing. cost me £250,000, as he had signed new contract. He replaced Coleman for me at EFC, second season player of the year, 3rd season United offered £38m, I offered him new contract slightly better wage he signed and were still together and he is my most played player 7 years in, he does everything so well and so consistent.

Edited by toffee71

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Gross_Ballon said:

probably just need certain leagues and big database open 

I've got everything loaded, all leagues and every player from every continent, I'm still hoping he's in there and it's just my knowledge hasn't picked him up yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Gross_Ballon said:

I have every player loaded in the DB He isnt in it. He was a go to signing in 19 for me. 

Si what happened to this lad ? 

If you look up.. you can see he's without a club and is missing from the database, which has been brought to the researchers attention..