3 Future Suggestions for FM20

LBall94_

So, I've been playing FM since 2010 & This will be my first post on things I think could make FM even better.

•  Pre Season Tours - So as we've all seen for the last few years most big teams in Europe are always on tours of different countries (Eg. America, Singapore, China) I would like to see this implemented in FM20, Where teams like Barcelona, Madrid, Juventus, Man Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea just to name a few, Are all on a Tour of a certain Country playing each other inside of playing teams from that country, Because playing the bigger teams testing out my tactics for the season will help me much more and see where I'm going wrong if I want to reach that level, Rather than being able to put out my strongest XI against someone from Singapore (no offence) and winning 7-0, Before you ask..I would just cancel my pre season games already and arrange a game against some of the big teams but its not always possible to cancel the game and the teams I want to play against might already have a game that week so I couldn't arrange a friendly, so it would just save a lot of hassle if at the start of the game you could chose the tour you want to go on which already shows which teams you would be on the tour with and how much money you would generate from that tour.
  • 2nd & International Favoured Numbers - Pretty Straight Forward in FM Editor Under Players Favoured Number I think there should be 2 more options of 2nd & International Favoured Numbers. Eg. Whenever Xavi & Iniesta Played for Barcelona Xavi was #6 & Iniesta was #8 but when they played for Spain it was Xavi #8 & Iniesta #6 so that would be their favoured International Numbers. For 2nd Favoured Number my example would be David Beckham where he would want #23 but if it was not available he would take #32 like he did at AC Milan & PSG. Also with Renato Sanches, wanted #85 but wasn't allowed it at Bayern or Swansea so took #35. Its the little details that go along away for me.
  • Personal Assistants - This is just another minor detail but it bugs me when my Personal Assistant has a weird name (just me? ok.) but just being able to set a nickname for them or being able to select their name at the start of the game would solve this issue.

Other than them 3 minor but important details for me guys great game, love it keep up the great work year on year.

•  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...