ono

Directx download

4 posts in this topic

I know a few on here couldn't download it properly yesterday. Anyway i managed to do it by having Firefox as my browser.

Just a quick question, where do i extract it to once i've downloaded it?

And will this fix the problem with the flickering L black screen?

Cheers in advance.

I know a few on here couldn't download it properly yesterday. Anyway i managed to do it by having Firefox as my browser.

Just a quick question, where do i extract it to once i've downloaded it?

And will this fix the problem with the flickering L black screen?

Cheers in advance.

Just extract it to desktop. Then run the executable file. :)

Just extract it to desktop. Then run the executable file. :)

What does run the executable file mean? I don't see to have that option. Directx is on my desktop but the icon doesn't look like it would do if it was installed properly if you get me? Anyway i've run the programe but i'm still having no luck. When i click inside the direct x it looks as though it hasn't been extracted properly but i can't see any extract option anywhere.

I tried to run the game and it just said fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close down

What does run the executable file mean? I don't see to have that option. Directx is on my desktop but the icon doesn't look like it would do if it was installed properly if you get me? Anyway i've run the programe but i'm still having no luck. When i click inside the direct x it looks as though it hasn't been extracted properly but i can't see any extract option anywhere.

I tried to run the game and it just said fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close down

Download this:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

Downloads and installs DirectX files automatically.