Sports Interactive Community

Posted (edited)

I'm doing a journey man save, and it seems that the game crashes when it tries to proceed past 13th August 2025. The game save file is really large, 200k+ players, and is about 290MB.

I've attached the dump and can provide the save file if it would help debug this crash.

Things I've tried:

1) Cleared out caches and preferences

2) Reset to the default skin and cleared the skin cache

3) Used the public beta

Any ideas as to how I can fix this please? I have 200+ hours on this save and don't want to lose it.

Quick edit: I've verified the game files in Steam as well

FM 2019 v19.3.6.1242975 (2019.08.14 14.35.45).dmp

Edited by justsomemanager
Typo in title

I've just uploaded my save, it's called 'Slutface Douchebag - Unemployed (v02).fm'. I'm so sorry for the choice in the save name, it was generated by some website :(

Thanks, we are able to reproduce this crash, but unfortunately we are unable to provide a fix for this as there are changes made to the default database. You will be able to get process past 13 August if you use the default database.

Thank you. 

Ah, gotcha - yes, I did use some database add ons. Just checking: this does mean that the current save is gone/useless right? I'm thinking to switch to the default database, I'd need to start a new game?

Yes unfortunately the database cannot be changed once the game has been created. Sorry about this.