Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
whyidie

2136 save keeps crashing

Game keeps crashing on same date. On latest version with a custom db. I  have tried : 

1) Re-install steam

2) Verify local files

3) Re-install game

4) Loading save on another pc

Still won't let me progress beyond the current date in game. Any help would be appreciated as I'm hoping to sim until we can import saves into future versions ;)

Unfortunately if there's custom data sounds like it may have got to a corrupted point in game and won't be able to advance any further. If you upload the save game to our Cloud service and let us know the file name we can take a look, but realistically the chances of a fix are extremely slim.

Details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-upload-files-r666/

Thanks. 

Amazing you're even giving it a look! File uploaded as OM.fm

If I have an older save of same season any chances I'd be able to avoid corruption on same date ?

Any tips for maintaining a large save ? Have both macos and windows, is one better than the other at managing long term saves ? If this save is lost and I do upgrade to 20, wouldn't mind adhering to best practices to ensure I can keep the save alive for as long as possible.

Appreciate the support for a 3 year old game thats already given hundreds of hours of enjoyment. Support the independent developers folks, they're the best!