fm20 news

38 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

I am not a party to your dispute , just note SI has separate teams for different parts of games like ME and Media.

So if somebody asking for some things, no sure what will it be reflected for some key cases like AI management or ME moves

What are you on about ?? I wasn't even quoting your post ?? There is no dispute going on so stop causing problems please when there isnt one

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 минут назад, MrPompey сказал:

What are you on about ?? I wasn't even quoting your post ?? There is no dispute going on so stop causing problems please when there isnt one

1. I mean I dont stay for any side there, just want to comment this moment
  2. I mean 'discuss', English is not my native language
  3. What kind of aggression?
Edited by Novem9

1 hour ago, Bradley21 said:

You're defending graphics that would look out of place from an early 2000's internal Alpha build, something i've seen many a time from being a literal games developer in the past.

More hyperbole. :rolleyes:

Your "GENUINE" improvements list may well be chunky over a five year period in which we have had five iterations release, but it does not contain half of what should be on it.

What SHOULD be on it, then? What would you have liked to have seen added to FM over the past five years?

Player faces are pathetic, seriously pathetic in terms of whatever industry standards you look at in any genre for any developer size.

Now, this kind of destructive feedback helps absolutely nobody. Constructive feedback, on the other hand, is more than welcome, so feel free to offer up some if you have any whatsoever.

Player interaction is horrendous with the constant new contract demands, huffy players getting mad and handing in transfer requests because you dared to tell them they had a good game after putting four past Barcelona or for praising their training effort.

I'm not sure if this is hyperbole or if you are truly atrocious at man-management. If you show players proper respect (including, but not limited to, paying them what they deserve in the first place), they will respect you.

22 минуты назад, CFuller сказал:
1 час назад, Bradley21 сказал:

You're defending graphics that would look out of place from an early 2000's internal Alpha build, something i've seen many a time from being a literal games developer in the past.

More hyperbole. :rolleyes:

I play in 2D anyway (just watch goals in 3D), but 3D graphics doesn't look good for present days. No see reason to deny this.

If we compare this with 2000 year its of course more modern (strange to expect the opposite :lol:), but his hyperbole has a base?

I wrote personally for me 3D visually was better in the same FM15 for example. More juicy paints or something you know

both screenshots from my PC in the same settings. No cheating

1280946676_Image10.png.022fed3448129be43 1162853641_Image13.png.ff4b46abc23f5a3bd

In other hand, SI gave a clear explanation - a lot of FM players use old laptops/PC. Looks like there are no reason/possibility to improve this part of game until average value will not increase?

Edited by Novem9

Well I would say the better option is to improve graphics with the game graphic option allowing for low and high quality monitors and graphics cards. Its effectively what happens now for FM and every other game that gets released

5 hours ago, CFuller said:

I get the feeling some users wouldn't be satisfied with FM until their players start performing like robots who always carry out tactical instructions to the letter.

And then, when they don't do something that's not part of their tactical instructions but would make sense, they'd complain about the players not showing initiative and individuality, and "Everyone plays the same", etc.

People dont understand the number of factors involved in FM and real life. Football is always unpredictable and thats what makes it great to watch

With FM some gamers expect to win all the time

14 minuti fa, MrPompey ha scritto:

People dont understand the number of factors involved in FM and real life. Football is always unpredictable and thats what makes it great to watch

With FM some gamers expect to win all the time

No. 

Me, for example, i demand more challenge in the right way. 

That meaning that (example)  as you try to improve tour staff, the AI team have to do the same, and not get same result with only one coach that made everything.

Or that there shall be ai team as yours that starting from low series become bigger.

Or ai team that try to create a young base as you do.

About graphics. 

Personally, i don't care about detail level. But animation yeah. 

I wanna see the difference between a Ronaldinho and a Nedved. That's what made us loving football. (Personally i starting 'cause i see old stuff from Pelé in a special about Brazil for Usa94)

While now we don't have neither actually dribbling.

(And above all, the greatest favourite new add Will be cancell PA 'cause It doesnt exist, at least as it Is in the game)

50 minutes ago, FlorianAlbert9 said:

Exactly! Animations are the main problem, it really feels like you watch FIFA 2001 in terms of player's movement physics. As for graphics it's acceptable except the lighting.

35 minutes ago, armbi said:

Exactly! Animations are the main problem, it really feels like you watch FIFA 2001 in terms of player's movement physics. As for graphics it's acceptable except the lighting.

Good point, animations have always been limited but they have increased over time, but lighting as you say has got worse.  In FM16 the lighting is different in August than it is in January, also things that have already been in the game but removed like weather effects on the pitch condition, stadium condition, vanishing spray (announced as a big feature in FM17) and lots of others.

В 23.08.2019 в 13:34, MrPompey сказал:

I would imagine that SEGA as the publisher have plenty of experience to know what to do and when

We live in information age where every piblisher and developer use a lot of ways to give more info for players. Dev diary, promo, trailers, E3 Expo as the biggest example.

Maybe SEGA has a plan, but this publisher not a giant even like Paradox, not talking about UbiSoft level right now

https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/Sega

'They know better' is always argument, but with varying degrees of strength :) 

Edited by Novem9

12 minutos atrás, jeru disse:

As an alleged simulation of elite level football FM19 is a total failure, there is no creative play, every move ends up going wide and a cross attempt, and to keep the score realistic crosses are artiftially blocked because there are far too many of them.  I honestly can't believe anyone thinks that this is how top flight football looks like because it isn't, there are no top flight games that feature 80+ crosses.  Its time for SI to have a complete rethink, the whole mentality scale concept is outdated and has no relation to top flight football at all, control of possesion is dicated by the qualtiy of the players not because the smaller team plays on defensive low risk football, its nonsense.

I just played a game where my 2 fullbacks did a total of 36(!) crosses in the first half, and just 4 of then actually got in the box. It is so tilting for me watching this because I always watch my matches in full, and see that number of attempts simply bounce off in the first guy and going out is so frustating that I gave up after first half and turned the game to key highlights. Almost every game I play is like this:

A) When my team is better than the oppo, they play ultra defensive and always have better possession than me, because once they grab possession they start to rotate the ball between defender -> GK -> DM and repeat, until one of them kick the ball long and my team try to penetrate their defense, that leads to:
B) My team start to do a nice build up, until one of this two happens: 
1- My team decide to play wide and rhe majority of the crosses just bounce in the first defender and go out, or
2- The lack of move of everyone that is inside lead to one random player try his luck and shot.
Obviously this doesn't happen 100% times, I still score goals from diferent ways, but the persistance of this plays are annoying me a lot in this FM.

C) When my team is worst than the oppo, and I play more conservative, or the oppo don't try to attack like they should, or the same problems that happen to me when I attack also happens to the AI.

This leads to watching the matches a nightmare. Pressing is not working as intended, because players are not pressing the oppo and their passing lanes, but the ball. Inumerous times I saw 2 players going all in against a defender, and leaving the passing lane to the other free. Or when I have 3 players pressing the keeper and the 2 defenders, instead of the 2 close the CD and one press the GK, 1 go all in the GK and he passes away to one defender that wasnt marked by anyone. This is simple football nowadays, you can't simply say that FM is a simulation of modern football if you can't simulate a proper pressing, a proper buildup. Me and @Svenc were discuting how tactics and the ME need a bit of a cutdown in the long term, putting actually logical options in the tactic creator. This would help not only the new player, but also the old players that aren't good with tactics,the AI,because with less exploitable and ilogical options for the players, the ai could actually be way more realistic and hard to deal than the actual AI, and obviously for SI, because would be way more easy for them to balance everything without having to test if the most ilogical option could lead to a exploit.

46 минут назад, jeru сказал:

let me see a 20 for finishing look different to a 2 because at the moment there is no difference

:thup: the same thing with long shots. My CM from 3Bundesliga with profiled skilks <10 for long shots scored packs of long goals. The same things happen during every save for me and opposite teams too. 

53 минуты назад, jeru сказал:

Its time for SI to have a complete rethink, the whole mentality scale concept is outdated

:thup: I noticed a lot of people play in attack mentality. I asked why because this mentality is high intensity with more risks of YC and empty zones in back. They answered - I don't know this just more powerful there. 

I noticed one club had amazing results in league in my save. Scout send me report - they play in attacking mentality. The most difficult and interesting rival was there.

Looks like mentality system confuses game or something like this.

19 hours ago, gam945 said:

I don't understand this Stadia thing.

Just please reassure me, FM 2020 will also have a PC version like the 2019?

Oh hell yes. Don't know anyone anywhere with an actual PC who thinks Stadia via the internet is a viable alternative when XBL/PSN/General ISP outages are considered, not withstanding it's primarily Google trying to be a console player and is only ever going to be as good as your ISP's service capability speeds, local demand, ports on the PCP, contention ratio's, peak time bandwidth throttling, demand, external network issues etc....

Heck, I've got a 1GB connection and I'm still not fussed on server side gaming, can see why most others aren't either.

21 minutos atrás, LCpl disse:

Oh hell yes. Don't know anyone anywhere with an actual PC who thinks Stadia via the internet is a viable alternative when XBL/PSN/General ISP outages are considered, not withstanding it's primarily Google trying to be a console player and is only ever going to be as good as your ISP's service capability speeds, local demand, ports on the PCP, contention ratio's, peak time bandwidth throttling, demand, external network issues etc....

Heck, I've got a 1GB connection and I'm still not fussed on server side gaming, can see why most others aren't either.

I'm excited for this because I don't have a gaming rig neither a console, and my pc can't run a lot of leagues in FM. So just to think I could run all leagues at the cost of game customization make my day way happier!

18 horas atrás, CFuller disse:

Will you ever go a year without using this flawed meme to have a go at SI's newgen faces? You are clearly using the worst possible faces from FMs 17-19 for 'comedic' effect.

Compare FM19's newgens faces to FM18's, and I'd say about 9 in 10 users would say FM19's are an improvement. 9 in 10 users would also expect FM20's to improve on FM19's further.

You've got to realise that SI are only two years into using 3D technology for their faces, and that early teething problems are inevitable. Heck, even FIFA's generated player faces leave a lot to be desired, and they've been in the game for how long?

I'll keep using it as long as the faces suck; if faces in FM2x are better, then I'll stop using it.

One doesn't have to go far to find those "worst possible faces" when they play FM 17-19; almost every face is ridiculous. It's not my problem if they are "only two years with 3D tech", they should use this feature when it's actually prepared, not something that's in an alpha stage for 3 games straight.

The fact that FIFA's generated players aren't good does not mean people cannot criticize FM's generated faces.

I have no issues with the other graphics, I think FM match engine is fine as it is now, it's just the regens that are very, very off.

13 horas atrás, CFuller disse:

Anyway, if you really could create better newgen faces, why don't you ask SI for a job and put your talent where your mouth is?

Easy. Just restore faces to pre-FM 17 types and problem solved.

On 13/08/2019 at 17:32, Sheriff7 said:
First,Hello to all Football Manager Fans and in my opinion the best PC game Ever !

I like the statement of Miles,cuz what he said is basically quality rather quantity.What's always better,cuz I don't wanna have a new FM with many bugs and errors.But for me was the biggest issue,in fact a real problem what's nothing extraordinary,but I know it's expensive for Miles to buy all the liga rights-I'm talking about the fact that in PES you have all real player names,Club logos,real badges,real Names&Leagues all over the World what should be a natural thing also in EVERY Football Manager! I don't understand why is that so hard to do if I wanna buy an Original Football Manager in which it's expected to have that all sort and done. I'm sick of searching over the whole internet (where I'm in big risk to get some malware,Trojans etc.) for all the names,updates,faces,logos u name it...

What do you guys  think about that flaw or issue? I mean,If I give my money for my favorite game,I expect to have the full game.Not another "kits,names,logos,faces etc.,to search online and installing-From an objective point of view,after I buy the game for and gave my Money to play it and enjoy,I'm actually doing their unfinished job-Yes it's exactly that way,which gives me now an angry and stupid feeling....about it.:(:seagull:    But I have hope,one day...once upon the tine in the Great Britain or Brexit it will...:D:lol::kriss:

On 14/08/2019 at 16:26, markyosullivan said:

FIFA weren't allowed to use their official name and official kits. The license was only granted to PES.

As Always,PES has and never had problems with the licences.I wonder why?     Damn ,I allready posted a comment about this problem ! Why is it so hard for FM to get all the licences like it PES always did?

There's a catch and Miles won't to talk public about it! A New FM without currently one of the Best Clubs in the World...?!? Embarrassment.....

1 hour ago, Miligramm said:

As Always,PES has and never had problems with the licences.I wonder why?     Damn ,I allready posted a comment about this problem ! Why is it so hard for FM to get all the licences like it PES always did?

There's a catch and Miles won't to talk public about it! A New FM without currently one of the Best Clubs in the World...?!? Embarrassment.....

what's the problem, even if in FM there isn't the official name and kits? FM19 is my first FM and it took me 10 minutes to install all kit,faces and logos packs. This isn't an issue, only important thing is that there is the real players, which even FIFA have. Moreover, all is free. So it isn't like if they release a "uncomplete" game and ask to pay more for licensing.

14 hours ago, Novem9 said:

We live in information age where every piblisher and developer use a lot of ways to give more info for players. Dev diary, promo, trailers, E3 Expo as the biggest example.

Maybe SEGA has a plan, but this publisher not a giant even like Paradox, not talking about UbiSoft level right now

https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/Sega

'They know better' is always argument, but with varying degrees of strength :) 

If they had something to say then they would have. I wouldn't stress too much Novem9 about SEGA/SI missing out on a potential marketing opportunity - they will have plenty of opportunities in the future

If you want something stress over then the wait for the FM20 features news would be a good one

17 hours ago, FlorianAlbert9 said:

No. 

Me, for example, i demand more challenge in the right way. 

That meaning that (example)  as you try to improve tour staff, the AI team have to do the same, and not get same result with only one coach that made everything.

Or that there shall be ai team as yours that starting from low series become bigger.

Or ai team that try to create a young base as you do.

About graphics. 

Personally, i don't care about detail level. But animation yeah. 

I wanna see the difference between a Ronaldinho and a Nedved. That's what made us loving football. (Personally i starting 'cause i see old stuff from Pelé in a special about Brazil for Usa94)

(And above all, the greatest favourite new add Will be cancell PA 'cause It doesnt exist, at least as it Is in the game)

I think saying what you dont like is not a good way of improving anything. If you gave details of what you would like to see, how the graphics could be improved, what animations you want to see etc then thats a step forward

10 hours ago, GoldenGoal said:

Easy. Just restore faces to pre-FM 17 types and problem solved.

You think going backwards is a great idea, just because newgens don't look as good as they used to? How about you ask SI to abandon their 2D and 3D match engines and make all matches commentary-only while you're at it?

Hi,

FYI: There were some FM20 information on one of the biggest sports websites in Germany, the "kicker", published two days ago. Not much details, but at least some "official" information. I translated the important parts via DeepL:

Zitat

As Studio Director Miles Jacobson now announced, the first information about the Football Manager 2020 will be available in September.

Zitat

For the new part, Jacobson and his development team have definitely decided to revise some of the gameplay elements. There is still a lot to be improved. The gameplay authenticity is a point on which one wants to work. In addition, players would have to care too much about what's going on at the moment and would not be able to rely as much on long-term planning in the game. These are some of the things that the Football Manager 2020 wants to revise.

https://www.kicker.de/756229/artikel/football-manager-2020_erste-infos-im-september

24 minutes ago, CFuller said:

You think going backwards is a great idea, just because newgens don't look as good as they used to? How about you ask SI to abandon their 2D and 3D match engines and make all matches commentary-only while you're at it?

Sometimes it can be. No point in going up a road that leads to a dead end.  Change is not always for the better

20 小时前, Novem9说:

I play in 2D anyway (just watch goals in 3D), but 3D graphics doesn't look good for present days. No see reason to deny this.

If we compare this with 2000 year its of course more modern (strange to expect the opposite :lol:), but his hyperbole has a base?

I wrote personally for me 3D visually was better in the same FM15 for example. More juicy paints or something you know

both screenshots from my PC in the same settings. No cheating

1280946676_Image10.png.022fed3448129be43 1162853641_Image13.png.ff4b46abc23f5a3bd

In other hand, SI gave a clear explanation - a lot of FM players use old laptops/PC. Looks like there are no reason/possibility to improve this part of game until average value will not increase?

I also feel that the texture quality of the texture is declining. There used to be snow. When it rained, there would be mud in the clothes. In the first half, it was day, in the second half, it was night, and there was light change.

The only thing that has improved is that the players have done more.

fm17 is better than fm18 ,fm19 much more!!

9 minutes ago, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

I also feel that the texture quality of the texture is declining. There used to be snow. When it rained, there would be mud in the clothes. In the first half, it was day, in the second half, it was night, and there was light change.

The only thing that has improved is that the players have done more.

Absolutely

18 минут назад, 超级足球狂热迷 сказал:

I can't agree with this statement. After FM19 I can't play in prev games despite some things I dont like in last version.

And one more thing. I have just been called a troll by another user just because I stated that there was no evidence of scripting on FM. This completely goes against everything I stated in an earlier post on this thread, and I hope the mods take decisive action to eradicate this unacceptable behaviour from the forums.

Edited by CFuller

1 hora atrás, CFuller disse:

I have said very clearly in my post that I think only the regens are off while the rest of the graphics are fine. No sense in complaining about other poster's destructive behaviors if you're going to do the same and misconstrue my posts.

Going back on newgen graphics at no point implies I want the whole game to downgrade; you're the one going for a hyperbole.

21 hours ago, cadeyrn said:

Hi,

FYI: There were some FM20 information on one of the biggest sports websites in Germany, the "kicker", published two days ago. Not much details, but at least some "official" information. I translated the important parts via DeepL:

https://www.kicker.de/756229/artikel/football-manager-2020_erste-infos-im-september

Well then September and not late August?

Edited by Sheriff7

2 horas atrás, cadeyrn disse:

Hi,

Reading this article,I got a bit excited about the “revise the gameplay elements”. Maybe this means that this year SI decided to go full on the ME, or Miles decided to say this just to hype everyone and the gameplay element he said is more media stuff. Next month we discover.

2 hours ago, CFuller said:

I've seen snow and mud in FM19, so I'd be interested to know if certain users have actually checked what levels of detail their graphics are set to.

That is a very interesting statement has anybody else seen this in FM19

3D FM20 : I hope to see the zoom level "stop" somewhere, like ANNO 1800. In ANNO 1800 you can't zoom so much and animations looks better. I know, asking to have graphics like ANNO 1800 is too much for FM20.

20 hours ago, jeru said:

As an alleged simulation of elite level football FM19 is a total failure, there is no creative play, every move ends up going wide and a cross attempt, and to keep the score realistic crosses are artiftially blocked because there are far too many of them.  I honestly can't believe anyone thinks that this is how top flight football looks like because it isn't, there are no top flight games that feature 80+ crosses.  Its time for SI to have a complete rethink, the whole mentality scale concept is outdated and has no relation to top flight football at all, control of possesion is dicated by the qualtiy of the players not because the smaller team plays on defensive low risk football, its nonsense.

we need to have some skill in the ME its 10+ years of 3D and we don't even have a simple dip of a shoulder or chop back onto a stronger foot, give me a one two, a proper give and go one two with the attacker driving into space.  Give me a dummy, give me an actual push the ball past an opponent and blow him away for speed.  Give me a David silva style slide rule pass, or a little dink over the defensive line for a runner, give me that most basic football move of a angled pass and a straight run or vice-versa, this is striker movement you learn at under 10's, give me a curved run along the defensive line, give me some actual finishing, let me see a 20 for finishing look different to a 2 because at the moment there is no difference.  Give me a goalkeeper that actaully moves to narrow angles and slides at the feet of an attacker not the stupid nonsense we see now where they stand on their line and take catches over head hight looking more like a cricket wicketkeeper the a goalkeeper.    Give me some actual skill in finishing, give me a messi style dink, give me proper going round the keeper, give me the draw the keeper out and slip it square to a teamate for a tap in.  Just give me some basic football moves that you see at non league level give me something that actaully improves the ME not VAR animations, vanishing spray or other gimicy rubbish, improve the actual football on show after all you claim its a simulation, at the moment it only looks like a hybrid of the david moyes Man Utd vs Fulham Crossing simulator mixed with the Tony Pulis set piece simulator, its just not football...........

:lol: Well said!

I love FM but the ME drives me insane. How many 1v1s does a striker need to score? In fact... how many 1v1s do you often see in a game?! 

When I watch a highlight I know I have more chance scoring from 20 yards than I do from a clean through 1v1. It ruins the immersion... do strikers miss this much in real life? Maybe under defender pressure and off to an angle.. problem is in the ME it's always clean through with acres of time.. I don't think I've ever seen a striker round a keeper in a 1v1 :lol: 

I'm sorry guys but where have you seen again a muddy or snowy pitch nowadays? Every top league clubs has a pre-heated ground, the pitch conditions, in EPL especially, are pristine everywhere, from South to North, others uses synthetic pitches... Mud? Snow?

Mah

il y a 16 minutes, Federico a dit :

I'm sorry guys but where have you seen again a muddy or snowy pitch nowadays? Every top league clubs has a pre-heated ground, the pitch conditions, in EPL especially, are pristine everywhere, from South to North, others uses synthetic pitches... Mud? Snow?

Mah

https://youtu.be/oC9Zy1MhLfE?t=182

Edited by ClemB

5 hours ago, FMExperiment said:

:lol: Well said!

I love FM but the ME drives me insane. How many 1v1s does a striker need to score? In fact... how many 1v1s do you often see in a game?! 

When I watch a highlight I know I have more chance scoring from 20 yards than I do from a clean through 1v1. It ruins the immersion... do strikers miss this much in real life? Maybe under defender pressure and off to an angle.. problem is in the ME it's always clean through with acres of time.. I don't think I've ever seen a striker round a keeper in a 1v1 :lol: 

I posted about the rounding keepers issue elsewhere. I agree that you almost never see it in FM. However, I don't think we really see it much IRL.

On 1 v 1s, I see strikers often score from these situations in FM. More often they don't as IRL I suspect, so I don't really see this as an issue.

I do think, and its been widely observed, there are some issues with central play, through balls and so on, though they got better with the updates. I think there are issues with striker movement that is a partial cause of this, and FB decision-making (btw tip - try telling them to take fewer risks). But there were significant changes in FM19 i.e. lines of engagement, defensive and attacking width, so its kind of understandable that it might take another release to smooth consequent issues out.

The issue to me always is, would I go back to an earlier version? The last one I had was FM17 where I played a save until 2042 - loved it! I still wouldn't go back, because many things in the ME that drove me nearly insane on that one have been fixed / improved. Its always bumpy, but I do feel on the whole the ME always goes forward.

9 hours ago, CFuller said:

There's a difference between saying that you would like to see new animations for goalkeepers, or different graphics modes for different specs... and saying that FM19's graphics look like they came straight out of a Sinclair ZX Spectrum.

I've been posting regularly on these forums since about 2014, and I've seen much more 'destructive' feedback and 'hyperbole' in this FM game cycle than in any previous one. 

Moaning about 1990s-style graphics .

Neither is saying that everything was so much better on Championship Manager 1863.

@CFuller You moan about users giving hyperbole but here you are doing exactly the same, nobody meantioned ZX spectrums or CM 1863, and maybe just maybe there is more destructive feedback in this years release because just maybe people don't like it and think its a backward step.  I know this won't sit well with your constant head in the sand/audition for a Mod here viewpoint but some people care about the game and are rightly concerned about what they perceive to be declining standards.   

:) 

8 hours ago, CFuller said:

hope the mods take decisive action to eradicate this unacceptable behaviour from the forums.

Starting with your hyperbole would be a great start to clean up the forums 

7 minutos atrás, CFuller disse:

If the attitude of certain users in this thread is considered even remotely acceptable by mods, then I'm out of here.

Please,just stop with it man, you have been trying to put other users down with your posts here, saying they are wrong with what they say, and when they respond to you, you urge for the mods to back you up? This is the exactly attitude that I said early that keep me sick, anyone that disagree with one thing in the game get backslashed by someone whiteknight'ing the game, but when this person answer back, the whiteknight always get offended and start calling the mods to stop the discussion the himself started.

1 hour ago, Federico said:

Mah

Not everyone plays in the EPL, not much undersoil heating in the lower leagues but plenty of mud and snow in the winter.

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, CFuller said:

If the attitude of certain users in this thread is considered even remotely acceptable by mods, then I'm out of here.

30 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Can a mod please either permaban myself or the trolls?

No. This isn't about taking sides.

We're well aware of recent discussions in GD having users disagreeing, and disagreements getting to an unacceptable level.

We actively monitor and take note of users on the boards and we don't especially make a point of banning people if it can be helped.

People need to learn to agree to disagree, and when not to engage if the discussion is just going to get worse.

If you feel a user is overstepping and trolling, then there is a report button for posts. It doesn't help, to be reporting posts while bickering with another user. in a case like this we will first step into a thread to ask it to stop. We will take further action when people persistently break the forum rules.

We value people's opinions on these forums and it really isn't the case of defending the game or not. There is a correct, constructive way to give your feedback and we encourage people to do so without getting into hostile arguments that put posters off, as well as staff from contributing to these boards. You can read about it in the forum guidelines here: 

The current climate is not really helping discussion and as a user you have the option to not login and post if you so wish.

You can also use the Contact Us at the bottom of the forum if you need.

Thanks.