Is this a custom skin?

kevhamster

I've been watching TomFM on Youtube, and he has some stuff on his match screen I don't have, and that I can't figure out how to add.  See below:

screenie.thumb.png.4999aa7b80868d9f2e2edfe16252f91d.png

His screen, between highlights, shows the players body language next to their rating, which mine doesn't have.   But, I would like it as it's quite a useful thing to know.  And I do know how to get it to show during highlights.

Looking at the colour scheme, it does appear to be a standard skin, but I simply don't have this option.  So, I'm wondering if this is a custom skin, or is it restricted by the fact my max resolution is 1366x768 (as I'm guessing the more prominent guys on Youtube will have 1080p as an absolute minimum.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

21 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

That's what I thought. Any idea how to get the body language displayed like in the screenshot? I just can't figure it out! 

I'm playing FM dark skin too and it comes up exactly what you posted up :thup: 

9 hours ago, john1 said:

I'm playing FM dark skin too and it comes up exactly what you posted up :thup: 

Ok, mine doesn't get the body language showing up.

What resolution do you have the game set as?  I'm starting to think my issue is because I need a higher resolution for this to display with one of the standard skins.

Which would then mean I need to look into a skin which does have this by default on a lower resolution as I can't afford to replace my laptop at the moment!!

11 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Ok, mine doesn't get the body language showing up.

What resolution do you have the game set as?  I'm starting to think my issue is because I need a higher resolution for this to display with one of the standard skins.

Which would then mean I need to look into a skin which does have this by default on a lower resolution as I can't afford to replace my laptop at the moment!!

1920x1080 :thup: You could take a look at TCS or Neub skins :brock:

2 hours ago, john1 said:

1920x1080 :thup: You could take a look at TCS or Neub skins :brock:

OK, thanks.  I think the answer is my screen resolution which maxes our at 1368x768.

I have been using the Neub skin lowres version. 

On 09/08/2019 at 23:29, kevhamster said:

OK, thanks.  I think the answer is my screen resolution which maxes our at 1368x768.

I have been using the Neub skin lowres version. 

If you cant get higher resolution you could zoom the game out in settings so it shows more on screen. like try 95% or 85% or similar.

7 hours ago, rootcoors said:

If you cant get higher resolution you could zoom the game out in settings so it shows more on screen. like try 95% or 85% or similar.

Thanks I have done that, but it still doesn't make the players body language visible between highlights like on the screenshot above. 

It doesn't show anything past assists, so it must just be a limitation of having to play in a lower resolution. 

Archived