My Flamengo Adventure - Youtube series

Hello world!

Do you like poorly edited videos with sprinkles of silly humor? Well then, come and join me in my new(ish) Let's Play series:

My Flamengo Adventure begins, sorry Jesus

It's not common for a fairly successful manager in Europe to go to manage in South America, and this happened in real life with Jorge Jesus (former Benfica and Sporting manager), when he recently went to manage in Brasil, more specifically, Flamengo, Both Brasil and Portugal media are going nuts about this! So I decided to have a similar experience in the awesome world of Football Manager 2019, which i've turned into a Let's Play series in Youtube.

Having fun, being silly at times and sharing knowledge are key aspects of this series. This series has been running for a while and i'm not getting much views, not sure if it's because of the YT algorithm but, let's be honest, probably because it's just bad! Anyway i'm still having fun doing it (and learning as i go), but i'd like to share it in case others might also find it fun.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts, they will be immensely appreciated :)

WARNING: foul language occasionally used (mostly when I lose... ok, not mostly, always)

Archived