Sports Interactive Community

Does anyone know if the size of a mentoring group is important, can you have too many in 1 group? I currently have a save where I've put 13 players in a groupwhere one has significant influence, som have average and most of them have light. They seem to develop fine, but I was just wondering if anyone has experience that shows small groups being better.

Thx.

I think the influence of the 'mentor' is less if the group is a large one.

Thanks for this post, you reminded me to go and check my groups lol.

On 07/08/2019 at 08:37, Tryllefot said:

Does anyone know if the size of a mentoring group is important, can you have too many in 1 group? I currently have a save where I've put 13 players in a groupwhere one has significant influence, som have average and most of them have light. They seem to develop fine, but I was just wondering if anyone has experience that shows small groups being better.

Thx.

If a mentoring groups is very large it can dilute the affect that a mentor will have on a mentee or the likelihood of two suitable players linking up.

On 07/08/2019 at 15:37, Tryllefot said:

Thx.

Try not to have big groups. Ideal size is 3-4. I typically have a Team leader, an influential player and those I want mentored. 

If we could have large groups mentored successfully it would be no different than the old tutoring system.