Looking for clubs who are in the most debt

I've looked around online and can't seem to find anything relating to FM2019 clubs which have the most debt and loans to pay.

I'm looking for a long term save, where I can manage a club who is truly financially stricken.

Any idea where I can find the worst debt clubs?

I'm new to the forum, apologies if I posted in the wrong place 

Thank you

• 1 month later...

You could start by checking out, in-game, the list of clubs with the most financial insecurity.  The highest-level clubs in that category would all likely have mountains of debt.  A quick review would probably reveal the two or three biggest debt loads.

11 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Surely Bolton and Bury will be among those most in debt in FM19.

Bury will likely be removed from L1, Bolton we will wait on.

Debt may depend on how well the finances are modelled in FM and how these are reflected by the relevant club assistant researcher

On 10/09/2019 at 10:55, MrPompey said:

Bury will likely be removed from L1, Bolton we will wait on.

Debt may depend on how well the finances are modelled in FM and how these are reflected by the relevant club assistant researcher

Not in FM19. Bury won promotion from League Two in the FM19 season (2018/9). They will be removed from League One for FM20, just like they got expelled in real life.

@Nobby_McDonald Yep it will be included in FM20 as that covers the season 2019/20. No idea what debt those clubs had at the start of FM19 in real life or FM but I suspect it may not have been fully included in the FM19 at start or winter update

For FM19 it may depend on how any debt repayment had been structured as this may or may not result in the debt escalating for the start of FM19

I do wonder how many other EFL clubs are operating very close to potential bankruptcy

As a Pompey fan its been a roller coaster until very recent times. I wonder if a similar model of fan ownership for Bury could have saved them if initiated at the right time

I've never seen a club in FM get expelled due to bankruptcy, that might be too harsh in the FM world