Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leebyfaclaire

I Just Signed HENRY for liverpool

is it me or are the transfers really wierd i payed 14m for henry.

by the way i had my game up and running in 1hour just make sure you

check the 1 And I AND 0 and O

I always sign up as Barca to have a look at the game first before restarting as someone else and Arsenal kept trying to re-sign him. At least from a selling point of view, its not that unrealistic, he had a difficult season with Rijkaard, saying he was being played out of position etc. If you use a one striker system with Eto'o with better stats than Henry, Bojan as back up and Gudjohnson for injury cover, it seems reasonable to let hiim go.

yeah whats wrong with 14 million? how much did barca pay 2 years ago not alot and he is older now and not as good.

I'm with Shaktar and have some bloke from West Ham on loan with 0% wages. Nothing too wrong with that, yet. Now it gets interesting..... he's 33.....they signed him on a 1 year contract.....they stuck him on the transfer list before the PL season even started I think.......he came to me with 0% wages (he's on 23k a week) until 24th of July, a week before his contract expires. Does seem strange, have heard strange stories from other people too. Obviously if he was already there then it's understandable that a manager would transfer list him, but he was a new signing :confused:

I bought him for £13mill with Man Utd and sold Teves for 20 mill all seems normal to me

After his performances last season you overpaid. He was a flop in his first season in Barca.

He was their top scorer playing Left Wing ya nugget.

I agree 14m seems a little high for Henry but the posts here suggest it's pretty consistent.

I wouldn't pay 14m for him, but that's just my personal opinion.

Henry has been a very decent player for Barcelona. Just because he isn't the dominant striker of the EPL like 01-06 doesn't mean he is a flop, especially for 16m. I think 14m is a fair price for the aging striker.

for what it's worth, henry has often times talked about how much he loves playing at anfield and the liverpool fans (even when he was a gunner)

It's no different to the old CMs where you could always buy Shearer for at least £7,000,000, or FMs where you could buy Owen for a bit more. Just one of those things.

To the Original poster:

Btw...which Henry did you sign? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th?

quite realistic i think, schevchenko has 9million written into his loan at milan on the game and he is getting on

Plus, doesn't Henry support Liverpool? Which would make it easier to sign him; if Liverpool put a bit in for him, I'm sure he'd be noticeably interested in the move.