Suggestion for FMM2020

Chris Jordan

I love this game and have purchased some other in-games editor as well, i hope in the next FMM2020, we can have 3D graphic to see real players playing and get to experience being a manager watching their own players playing on the pitch. Other than that, we get to see the tactics deployed as well. Although there are some league SEGA can't acquire, but I hope instead of black face, FMM2020 can put a animated or comic picture of the player and also the batch. It would be very annoying to see the badges being stripes only. In the training part, I hope that we can have some sort of FMM2018, other than setting the intensity of the training and the position of the player, it allow us to set the training schedule.  I also hope that we have a game mode than can let us buy or manage legendary players such as FIFA manager mode. Is it possible anyway for FMM to have interview also? All the best!   

They didnt agree for 3D bro alot of peoples here like to see drops when play football manager mobile....but this make me feel like idiot when i see just some drops and name and dont see players....its you and me who requested for 3D version and 2 persons (you and me) cant change anything....

Edited by Engjell7

• 1 month later...

Make that 3 people, count me in too, you got my vote for 3D. Sadly I think it is not too likely to appear on mobile as it would fall down to costs. They would have to create a new team dedicated to 3D development then their is the need to employ new staff like 3D Animators, Artists, Programmers, etc.

Admittedly SiGames could possibly use Unity, Unreal, Cinema 4D, Illustrator, ZapWorks etc to save on time opposed to coding a 3D engine from scratch. 

Fingers crossed we see this soon! :-)

Edit: Oops, scrap most of that above, their is already 3D support on PC so its just a matter of importing the engine seeing as FMM mobile is streamlined from FMM Touch and FMM Touch is streamlined from FM PC. Based on this hopefully its not too difficult to add and implement into FMM.

Fingers crossed Boys n Girls!

Cheers

Edited by VastGsm

• 4 weeks later...