Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2019 Official Feedback Thread

Biggest downside for this year's FM from your pov ?  

66 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What really annoy you this year while playing FM19 ?

    • Players moaning for new contracts too often
      23
    • Gegenpressing tactic too powerful
      12
    • Youngsters determination decreasing despite tutoring
      10
    • IA still stockpiling players at a specific position/low teambuilding
      11
    • Calendar bug ,only 1 day to recover between 2 officials games, especially a the end of the season (Obviously, i'm not talking about the Boxing day)
      6
    • International call-ups issues (players unavailable for Champions League final etc...)
      5


Recommended Posts

22 минуты назад, BigV сказал:

It's true!! In all seriousness the AI does adapt to you as you go through each season and 19 forces you to make different instructions to try and get an advantage.

You dont understand. In 'session' I mean hours for one 'sitting down' :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could have selected all these suggestion tbh

But for me, players are asking for new contracts far too often is really a pain

Can't count the players,despite long terms contracts , asking me for new contracts, not even after 1 full season completed

Really bothering for me this continuous moaning :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if those are the choices, I go with players wanting a new contract every year. Hell, a player joined us, 6 months later he wants a new contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely of those listed the new contract thing is highly irritating, I can understand to a certain extent a newly promoted youth team player wanting a payrise when he becomes a first team rotation choice and beyond, but for established stars just asking for a new contract just because they have a couple of good games is a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say how hit and miss conversations with players seem to be - be that a new contract, wanting a move, lack of playing time or whatever - it feels like lucky dip and if you pick the wrong one, flush goes team morale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

International call-ups affected me more in FM18, to the extent that I just refused to sign Africans after Liverpool knocked my Lyon side out of the CL whilst my top scorer (Bertrand Traoré - Burkina Faso) and I believe one other starter were still on international duty - in March, not like it was AFCON or anything.

Of those listed its definitely the 1 day between fixtures thing, which you just never see irl. 

But tbh even that I can generally cope with, its one that's not listed that I hate the most: When an innocuous long punt is heading over your defence for your defenders to easily turn, collect and either play it back to the keeper or amongst themselves, but instead they leap and head it forward into the path of onrushing forwards, which usually leads to a goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The lack of fun !!!....I think FM17 was the last game I had fun with . Also the 3D match game and ME is terrible and again has become worst than other FM games . Just find it boring now. I cant put my finger on whats actually wrong about the whole game though ? Just doesn't play like earlier versions . Its that bad I deleted it off my computer . I play FM17 and 18 .

Another reason I get annoyed is why they spruik new features yet delete older features I liked ???? ….  Gone are the Past Meetings for every team not just the team you managed ( Last present on FM15 ) …. Camera angles disappeared and a new angle behind the goals low was great ( This was a new feature on FM17 ) Now gone . Magic Spray was a new feature on FM17 … Now gone …. Full screen on match day … Now gone . Now you get a huge Title bar that ruins the match day experience . Probably 100s of other features that have been deleted ? But Why ?

Edited by prot651

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BigV said:

It's true!! In all seriousness the AI does adapt to you as you go through each season and 19 forces you to make different instructions to try and get an advantage.

I can promise you this is not how it works :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Players moaning for new contracts - Two or three years in a four-five year deal is one thing, but guy signs, season didn't even finish, already wants a new one. I could understand one really technical/very influential player, but the frequency, in whatever division, is ridiculous.

Youth's determination decreasing no matter what - Sometimes even taking other members of the squad with them. Really a miss here. Maybe the whole tutoring thing needs to go, I don't see anyone tutoring anyone in real life. Group mentoring with youths seems even weirder, I thought the main squad already has enough to deal with. Perhaps certain events or actions by the manager in pre-season, during the year and the long term results helps with overall mentality of the squad, plus new players being more influenced to adapt to their new setting than just tutoring/mentoring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, prot651 said:

The lack of fun !!!....I think FM17 was the last game I had fun with . Also the 3D match game and ME is terrible and again has become worst than other FM games . Just find it boring now. I cant put my finger on whats actually wrong about the whole game though ? Just doesn't play like earlier versions . Its that bad I deleted it off my computer . I play FM17 and 18 .

Another reason I get annoyed is why they spruik new features yet delete older features I liked ???? ….  Gone are the Past Meetings for every team not just the team you managed ( Last present on FM15 ) …. Camera angles disappeared and a new angle behind the goals low was great ( This was a new feature on FM17 ) Now gone . Magic Spray was a new feature on FM17 … Now gone …. Full screen on match day … Now gone . Now you get a huge Title bar that ruins the match day experience . Probably 100s of other features that have been deleted ? But Why ?

Everything you have said, and the lack of weather effects on the pitch, more and more replica shirts in the crowd each year, the colour of the pitch among others, In my opinion the 'new' graphics engine is extremely poor and I will carry on playing FM16 until it becomes a lot better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Determination decrease, for sure. Sometimes I'm not even sure I should reward a youngster for their good performances with a new contract, becasue I've seen determination decreasing also after that. Mentoring I already leave to the Assistant, was doing it manually and getting mixed results at best, he gets mixed results as well, so less work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Personally the two most frustrating things for me from watching hours of the ME are:

 - Constant crosses into opposition players, often resulting in rebounds out to opposition midfielders to counter

- ridiculously perfect slide tackle completion - often from players with poor tackling/ agression stats - resulting in no free kicks... or if there is a free kick, no booking- even if it has completely prevented my team from making a dangerous counter attack

Edited by AlexJames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't played FM19 at all - except a few days in the demo. So I can't really judge.

I was realiably informed that signing players using the paying over 48 months was harder to do. Yet I started a save as Liverpool and bought Dyballa, Mbappe, and a few others using this maneouvure, and all I had to do was sell a few fringe players. First transfer window, spent €350m - with Liverpool.

 

Anyway - I digress. 

Does this still happen: Coaches/Staff being poached and all you get is a news item. As it happens in FM12 (which I'm playing at the moment (vintage Messi) and it is irritating, if you get up for any reason to answer the door, go to the jax, or make a cuppa coffee, you come back to see a coach has been nicked by another team with no chance to intervene.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smurf said:

Does this still happen: Coaches/Staff being poached and all you get is a news item. As it happens in FM12 (which I'm playing at the moment (vintage Messi) and it is irritating, if you get up for any reason to answer the door, go to the jax, or make a cuppa coffee, you come back to see a coach has been nicked by another team with no chance to intervene.

Now you get a message when he is offered contract and you can talk to him to try to persuede him to stay but I didn't find that useful. If you just let him make his own decision he will often reject contract and stay. But also the coaches you are trying to sign they will agree to your terms but then extend contract with his club.

For me most annoying thing is players complaining whether is the new contract or about the training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I feel like if offered a contract, they'll leave anyway. My assistant left my club for a club with less reputation, of a lower level, for less wage and less bonuses, and he had no tie with that club.
And every single time a staff member gets an offer, he leaves no matter what I offer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, a few of those are just bad squad management. If you handle your team and your contracts properly, you will not have players moaning for new contracts very often. Pay players what they are worth, keep key players on long contracts, and do not let contracts run down for players you definitely want to keep around. If you are always only renewing contracts in the last year, you will have issues, and it is your own fault.

Determination drops in young players is entirely down to the squad you have and its influence on the youngsters. If you have a lot of determined players, it will happen less. As a general rule I do not buy players with determination lower than 13 (and only below 15 for very good players). You will also very frequently see the opposite happening as well, where a player has a huge spike in determination due to the positive influence of the squad. If you have more positive than negative influences, you will have a net increase in determination.

I was not even aware gegenpressing tactics were overpowered. For the user or for the AI? It is not at all difficult to counter a gegenpress tactic from the AI, I find. You just need to stop messing around with the ball and exploit the huge amounts of space a gegenpressing team is going to give you.

My actual gripe with the game? Press conferences. They are useful for squad moral, getting players motivated and handling pressure games. But they are so boring and repetitive that I simply click the answers I know will work. There is no soul to it. I have no idea how to fix it, but I find it so tiresome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the same for every Football Manager, the board not having much legroom to negotiate your Manager contract.

I have been at Newcastle United for 5 years, have won a trophy and I'm semi regular in the top 6, the board initial offer contract offer to me £89K, I counter with £100K, they counter with £89K, and so on. 

So the talk constantly break down, out of principal I wont sign now unless they up there offer and will accept another job offer else were. 

I wonder if they will up there offer when I'm talks with another club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

If you handle your team and your contracts properly, you will not have players moaning for new contracts very often. Pay players what they are worth, keep key players on long contracts, and do not let contracts run down for players you definitely want to keep around. If you are always only renewing contracts in the last year, you will have issues, and it is your own fault.

It is annoying when a player has a 3 years left on his contract but wants a new one which happens to me often. I'm not saying that I don't know how to manage it but just that it's annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Honestly, a few of those are just bad squad management. If you handle your team and your contracts properly, you will not have players moaning for new contracts very often. Pay players what they are worth, keep key players on long contracts, and do not let contracts run down for players you definitely want to keep around. If you are always only renewing contracts in the last year, you will have issues, and it is your own fault.

Determination drops in young players is entirely down to the squad you have and its influence on the youngsters. If you have a lot of determined players, it will happen less. As a general rule I do not buy players with determination lower than 13 (and only below 15 for very good players). You will also very frequently see the opposite happening as well, where a player has a huge spike in determination due to the positive influence of the squad. If you have more positive than negative influences, you will have a net increase in determination.

I was not even aware gegenpressing tactics were overpowered. For the user or for the AI? It is not at all difficult to counter a gegenpress tactic from the AI, I find. You just need to stop messing around with the ball and exploit the huge amounts of space a gegenpressing team is going to give you.

My actual gripe with the game? Press conferences. They are useful for squad moral, getting players motivated and handling pressure games. But they are so boring and repetitive that I simply click the answers I know will work. There is no soul to it. I have no idea how to fix it, but I find it so tiresome.

I agree with many of your points there, especially regarding contracts. It seems that some FMers either don't know when to stand their ground or accept their player's demands, or they simply cave in the first time a player says, "Yeah, boss, about my contract..."

Sometimes, giving a player two contracts within a year can be justified. On my Fiorentina save, I signed a young Colombian attacking midfielder for very cheap on €9k per week. He became a first-team regular much earlier than I expected, and about 6-8 months later, he wanted a new deal more befitting of his new status (€30k per week did the trick).

In terms of determination changes... again, many FMers seemingly aren't getting to grips with the new mentoring system. It's not as straightforward or exploitable as tutoring was, but it is a damn sight more realistic.

As for press conferences, I see where you're coming from... but you could also argue that press conferences really are boring and repetitive. There's always room for improvement with regards to the media in FM, and it's a positive step that there are more contextual questions on FM19 than there were in the past. I'd be quite happy if SI kept building on that in FM20 and beyond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yolixeya said:

Now you get a message when he is offered contract and you can talk to him to try to persuede him to stay but I didn't find that useful. If you just let him make his own decision he will often reject contract and stay. But also the coaches you are trying to sign they will agree to your terms but then extend contract with his club.

For me most annoying thing is players complaining whether is the new contract or about the training.

Does anyone have any stats on how often Coaches/Scouts etc. move clubs? 

Is it common for coaches in countries to move across entire continents? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Honestly, a few of those are just bad squad management. If you handle your team and your contracts properly, you will not have players moaning for new contracts very often. Pay players what they are worth, keep key players on long contracts, and do not let contracts run down for players you definitely want to keep around. If you are always only renewing contracts in the last year, you will have issues, and it is your own fault.

I wish I could say that is true. It isn't in my experience. In fairness, in some cases, it is actually fair enough - you buy a young player, do a good job on his contract, and he improves quickly enough to start to be a first team regular. I've noticed happening a lot, though, and it's not poor squad management - players are renewed eighteen months to two years ahead of the end of their contract, and given that I'm managing Man Utd, they aren't being paid peanuts. I don't know how you could possibly know that OP is guilty of "poor squad management", and it undermines any good sense - and there is plenty - in your post.

It doesn't need a massive adjustment, but it's an irritant. The game's not perfect, and pointing things out from time to time can only help, if anyone takes notice of it (as I think they do.)

Edited by scass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd add the unholy mess they've made of the scouting system.  Inbox stuffed with individual reports that weren't asked for, the difficulty of finding the scout, the difficulty of accessing assignment results: "I have found seven players", but only four displayed. I've just had thirty-seven - 37! - reports in my inbox, none of which were requested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 25/07/2019 at 12:55, duesouth said:

I would say how hit and miss conversations with players seem to be - be that a new contract, wanting a move, lack of playing time or whatever - it feels like lucky dip and if you pick the wrong one, flush goes team morale.

Actually, I would mind it less if it didn't take them forever to get over it.  It's one thing a player who wants more game time being a bit down in the mouth for the time it takes to give him regular starts. But when it's a gripe about being fined for being sent off, and they take two months to get over it, it seems excessive. 

There was a discussion last year about the whole interaction area, and there was a fairly general consensus - including @NeilBrock, IIRC, that it needed looking at. And there are areas where it is better, but it still feels, as you say, a bit of a lottery.  I've tried early on in the game being firm and shipping players out - one for complaining that a team talk after a defeat had been unnecessarily harsh - but I'm not sure if it has instilled proper respect :-) I wonder if each case is a stand alone, or if the stance you take actually carries over to keep everyone in line, or conversely, to let players think you're a soft touch?

Edited by scass
misspelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laughing at people saying the contract mess is just bad squad management.

You talk a player out of it (or tell the captain to deal with it), it doesn't take long for them to come back. You give it, they come back again as well. It's not a matter of years, but of months, before seasons when they signed even freaking finishes.

It's not isolated to one or two justified players either or youth becoming regulars at the first team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AI squad building/not using their youth prospects enough.

Man City have a really good English CM however they're not playing him at all, or loaning him out for that matter.  Valued at £10m with 6 months left on his contract they still want £60m+ to sell him to my Spurs side.  Fortunately he is annoyed at them now so I can sign him on a free (or low tribunal fee) at the end of the season.  But still seems quite unrealistic given how Sancho left IRL etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/07/2019 at 14:10, prot651 said:

The lack of fun !!!....I think FM17 was the last game I had fun with .

I echo this - however, mine would be FM12. 

I think it's too focused on media, social, and interactions - which is a pity.

Would love more fun side to management, training players, working on setpieces with a 2d/3d match engine.

In real ife there are media obligations to be met by a manager, but this is a game, and playing Media Maestro is not a game we want.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issues as others in this thread. Following recommendations from others, a couple of months ago I bought FM17 and haven't looked back. The match engine seems better, games are more realistic with a decent variety of goals, player interactions and the contracts situation are nowhere near as fraught as they are in FM19.

Also, it's the little things; muddy kits when it's raining, player with a head knock comes back on the pitch with a bandage. The other day I was playing against a Russian team and saw a flare being let off in the crowd. Never seen that before.

I cannot for the life of me understand why SI have taken these things out of the game - a yearly updated game should be an iterative process; not deliberately stripping functionality out for no apparent reason (it's not like it wasn't working - I mean, why would you want to make your game look worse?).

Only gripe with FM17 is the awful regen faces. I can just about live with them with the help of a hair pack but it's even more annoying when the head and hair don't line up properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Il y a 4 heures, sporadicsmiles a dit :

Honestly, a few of those are just bad squad management. If you handle your team and your contracts properly, you will not have players moaning for new contracts very often. Pay players what they are worth, keep key players on long contracts, and do not let contracts run down for players you definitely want to keep around. If you are always only renewing contracts in the last year, you will have issues, and it is your own fault.

Determination drops in young players is entirely down to the squad you have and its influence on the youngsters. If you have a lot of determined players, it will happen less. As a general rule I do not buy players with determination lower than 13 (and only below 15 for very good players). You will also very frequently see the opposite happening as well, where a player has a huge spike in determination due to the positive influence of the squad. If you have more positive than negative influences, you will have a net increase in determination.

I was not even aware gegenpressing tactics were overpowered. For the user or for the AI? It is not at all difficult to counter a gegenpress tactic from the AI, I find. You just need to stop messing around with the ball and exploit the huge amounts of space a gegenpressing team is going to give you.

My actual gripe with the game? Press conferences. They are useful for squad moral, getting players motivated and handling pressure games. But they are so boring and repetitive that I simply click the answers I know will work. There is no soul to it. I have no idea how to fix it, but I find it so tiresome.

May be i'm not a squad management expert

But playing the FM series for decades now, this is the first time i've noticed this behaviour from players regarding their contracts, that's why i'm "moaning" my self as well

To be clear, i'm not waiting that an important player for me mostly runs out of contract to start talking to him, i will renew his contract 24 months before , and here i'm not talking about crazy wages requests, but just how often people will ask for a pay rise

I've even experienced after a loss, where one of my player was MoM, an agent asking for a pay rise and the player did not want to sack his agent as i suggested, and then moaned in the locker room :)

I tend to offer 5 years deal contract to all the players i retain important for my side, if they accept this deal when they join me it means that it was a fair deal for them as well otherwise they would not join me at all, no ?

Doing this, i expected not be worried by their moanings for at least 18 to 24 months, but it's not the case at all, worth mentionning the "chaos" you can create in your locker room as well

And i insist on this point, this is the first version of the series where i have to face such moanings

So may be it's just poor squad management or just as you said, or it's just an issue

 

I can't explain my self why a young lad, first teamer, 18 Detetermination when he joined, tutored in a group where nobody wil get less than 15, and still losing points

Also left this to my Ass man, can't make it work properly

Found the "old" tutoring system, more practical and more efficient most of all

 

Regarding gegenpressing, was talking for us, human manager

Pretty easy to averchieve with lower teams just using this tactic, needs to be balanced imo

 

As said in other posts, i'm just highlighting some of the issues i noticed, and hopefully SI will improve it for the next game

Edited by nico_france

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Press conferences do not annoy but feel repetitive. Also, player interactions with both the squad and transfer targets are needed to be improved in order to improve the feeling of 'it is not a simple machine in front of me; acts like a real person, I have not seen this interaction before', and interactions should vary through (1) the status (age, reputation, club status, etc) of the player, (2) status of the manager, (3) his or the club's overachievement and underachievement, and (4) the history of the relationship between the manager and player. For example, we should be able to say a youngster "This season could be your break out time, I'll give you a plenty of chance, make use of this opportunity". I strongly believe that this feeling is key in order to have a long standing and still exciting career in the game. Being able to see the 'human' side of being a manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Set pieces that you can't do anything to defend against. Throw ins where the attacking team have two guys at the edge of the box, unmarket and nobody there to close them down. Throw in - pass - pass and longshot - goal. Wide and indirect free kicks follow the same pattern. You can put a player "at the edge of the box", but it doesn't help much. The lack of options at set pieces has annoyed me for years, but they still overlook it for every "new" game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FM18 after FM17 - 'Hm... There are too much goals, I not sure that like this...'

FM18 after FM19 - 'Goals goals goals I so much miss you! My loved!'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep having players who, regularly as clockwork, ask for a new contract every other month. Every time I tell them that there’s plenty of time left on their contract to which they invariably say something like “OK boss” and leave happily only to return with the same request two months later :seagull:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... and another thing. I start the season as one of the favourites for relegation but halfway through the season I’m either top of the league or in the top three or four places but the press still keep asking if I can escape the drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

... and another thing. I start the season as one of the favourites for relegation but halfway through the season I’m either top of the league or in the top three or four places but the press still keep asking if I can escape the drop.

Claudio Ranieri would have loved to have all those questions instead of all the "can you go all the way?" questions in 2015-16...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Novem9 said:

FM18 after FM17 - 'Hm... There are too much goals, I not sure that like this...'

FM18 after FM19 - 'Goals goals goals I so much miss you! My loved!'

Not really lol

4-5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2019 at 01:51, Tony Wright 747 said:

Everything you have said, and the lack of weather effects on the pitch, more and more replica shirts in the crowd each year, the colour of the pitch among others, In my opinion the 'new' graphics engine is extremely poor and I will carry on playing FM16 until it becomes a lot better.

Why FM16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be my first year if not buying the game straight up . I have every FM game  it was released and always bought it when released or the beta version 2 weeks before . Every year has now become the same . Spruiking some new or updated features while not concentrating on the issues that the previous game had . Issues still in this game that were present 10 years ago . Removing features as well really annoys me . So disappointed with FM19 that is the demo for this year and my purchase will be based on other people opinions . Another irritating thing is the reviews from game sites like PC Gamer etc ... They all rave about it but how can you review a game on it's release . Surely it should be reviewd after 6 months so then the bugs are either rectified or exist without being fixed . Just stupid reviewing a game straight up . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, CFuller said:

Sometimes, giving a player two contracts within a year can be justified.

Situations like the the one you describe are so common sense too. In the situation you describe clearly he deserves a new contract. I will renew key players contracts when there are 2 years left on them, without fail. Key players should be kept on long contracts.

18 hours ago, nico_france said:

I've even experienced after a loss, where one of my player was MoM, an agent asking for a pay rise and the player did not want to sack his agent as i suggested, and then moaned in the locker room :)

 

Situations like that are common sense too. You say no, you explain to the team why, and you ignore the player, who will get over it. Having an unhappy player is not the end of the world, really. I will admit I do find it odd when players ask for pay rises after a crappy result. I'd like to know if that was on purpose or if it is a bug. Still, just stand your ground. Moaning players almost always come round after a while. If they do not, just get rid of them. 

18 hours ago, nico_france said:

I can't explain my self why a young lad, first teamer, 18 Detetermination when he joined, tutored in a group where nobody wil get less than 15, and still losing points

 

I'd go ask on the training forum, because other than what I said I have no idea how this module works. I have not gotten a handle on the new training side of thing yet. 

 

18 hours ago, nico_france said:

Regarding gegenpressing, was talking for us, human manager

Pretty easy to averchieve with lower teams just using this tactic, needs to be balanced imo

Fair enough, I do not really use the gegenpress so I did not know. The user will always have an advantage over the AI, and it is a difficult line to walk for SI. Too easy and people complain. Too hard and people complain. I do not envy them this balancing. 

18 hours ago, nico_france said:

As said in other posts, i'm just highlighting some of the issues i noticed, and hopefully SI will improve it for the next game

I understand, and while I may have seemed critical (I was), it was meant to be constructive. I see a lot of people struggling with things I do not struggle with, so I tend to try to offer alternative opinions to "this is a bug" to see if people get something from that and improve their experience. I think we all hope for a better game each and every year. It might be the only unifying sentiment on these boards! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 часов назад, WilltheWolf92 сказал:

Not really lol

4-5.png

I have nice scores too, but I mean that in FM18 more freedom and space in combinations in box area and near.
And I dont say it better or worse, just my reaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, prot651 said:

Why FM16

Not 18 or 19 for reasons you, I, and others have identified and I didn't buy 17 for two main reasons, I didn't think it was too much of an upgrade on FM16 and the fact FM16 was the last FM that did not use Denuvo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tony Wright 747 said:

Not 18 or 19 for reasons you, I, and others have identified and I didn't buy 17 for two main reasons, I didn't think it was too much of an upgrade on FM16 and the fact FM16 was the last FM that did not use Denuvo.

Just so you know FM17 is a polished version of FM16 . Its pretty much the same game but a lot was fixed from FM16 . 3D and ME is a lot better .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, prot651 said:

Just so you know FM17 is a polished version of FM16 . Its pretty much the same game but a lot was fixed from FM16 . 3D and ME is a lot better .

Having played the demo on my laptop, I didn't think it was enough of an improvement to have to have Denuvo installed on my games machine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 часов назад, WilltheWolf92 сказал:

Not really lol

4-5.png

What about woodworks for you? :)

1-2 as usual game, 3 sometimes, 4 is rare, but 5 is new record right now

463931686_Image1.thumb.png.462780b9bb8e56f8275035f8d3a5d5e5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2019 at 10:46, JeffDogg said:

Honestly, I feel like if offered a contract, they'll leave anyway. My assistant left my club for a club with less reputation, of a lower level, for less wage and less bonuses, and he had no tie with that club.
And every single time a staff member gets an offer, he leaves no matter what I offer

Once again:

The contract my assistant had: 36k/month, no bonus
The offer I made him: 50k/month, 45k if champions, 30k if qualified for quarter-finals of CL, 60k if win the CL, 25k if win the cup
The offer he prefered: 46k, -25% if relegated (which could very well happened, since he joined a bottom 5 team when I was the CL winner a month ago

That's just a very annoying thing. SI should look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I concede an awful lot of goals from set pieces in FM19. Is there a particular reason my idiot assistant manager never seems to train defending against those? (Or managers, I don't think I have seen any of them do that in any save so far) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...