Football Manager 2019 Official Feedback Thread

Biggest downside for this year's FM from your pov ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What really annoy you this year while playing FM19 ?

• Players moaning for new contracts too often
    • Gegenpressing tactic too powerful
    • Youngsters determination decreasing despite tutoring
    • IA still stockpiling players at a specific position/low teambuilding
    • Calendar bug ,only 1 day to recover between 2 officials games, especially a the end of the season (Obviously, i'm not talking about the Boxing day)
    • International call-ups issues (players unavailable for Champions League final etc...)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!!! This final version i did the same thing keep the same tactic, choose automatic squad. and on 19.1 always win like 25shots against 0 or 1. I'm happy to see challenging Beleneses won against me!! YES CHALLENGE! Thanks u very much!!! much better now! 

Now I'm happy to start a new save game! The beta was no challenge at all!

1101317170_Capturadeecr2018-11-01s19_37_04.thumb.png.0ae8ca94e31919e27e02b123b4e641bf.png

vor 1 Minute schrieb treble_yell_:-):

Has there been ME changes from 19.1 ?

"The full release of FM19 brings a host of improvements from the pre-release Beta, including a new match engine, updated player information and various other tweaks. However as this is the full release of the game please bear in mind there are no changelists. "

I guess so 

I watch my game against Beleneses. And the other versions before the final the opposite were very limited like short passes nonsense and than direct pass wrong. Now the opposite played very well much more accurate.I felt some difference.

Update went very smoothly for me. Now to play a game and see what, if anything, has changed since the recent update. Presumably not a lot

Very happy with the game and congrats to all at SI and a thank you to the mods over the last couple of weeks: they have been excellent, in the face of the normal onslaught of "we" the insatiable and unsatisfiable customer ;) 

Edited by Kazza

4 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

There will be no patch.

It depends on the bug severity. Friday has been chosen on purpose to patch in case of big issues.

How about other matches please ?

Still injuries hailing or better ? How about jadedness pls ?

Thx in advance

Edited by Boomer Ang

1 minute ago, Johnny Ace said:

First game since the release, Bayern (me, 2nd) v Leverkusen (17th) they pressed the heck out of me all game, just relentless, only just managed to scrape a draw

Give this thread about three more pages, and the complaints will flood in about it being too difficult :lol:

To me it still seems that when my players are in a good crossing position, they always hit the fullback and out it goes for a corner.

Even when they receive the ball in tons of space, they wait to be closed down before attempting the cross. 

Sometimes a ball goes over, but more often than not, I get this. It's been going on since '17.

3 minutes ago, Boomer Ang said:

Still injuries hailing or better ? How about jadedness pls ?

I don't know how you continually fail to grasp this will all depend on the user. The bug, for what it was, has already been addressed in the last update.  For goodness sake man, just play the damn game! :lol:

vor 1 Minute schrieb gechal:

To me it still seems that when my players are in a good crossing position, they always hit the fullback and out it goes for a corner.

Even when they receive the ball in tons of space, they wait to be closed down before attempting the cross. 

Sometimes a ball goes over, but more often than not, I get this. It's been going on since '17.

How's the Tempo , you're playing on ? I would guess it has something to do with tempo, doesn't it ? :onmehead:

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

I don't know how you continually fail to grasp this will all depend on the user. The bug, for what it was, has already been addressed in the last update.  For goodness sake man, just play the damn game! :lol:

Not yet Mr. Churchill

I have already been burned once, now I have no hurry, I am gently surfing the forum now which is very funny 🙂

Is it possible to edit PPMs with the in-game editor? 

I think PPMs are being executed far too often at the moment. If you're trying to play a patient, short passing game and work it through the midfield... anyone in your 11 with 'tries killer balls' will look for one the instant they get it, regardless of where they are on the pitch.

(

)

Edited by pauly15

1 minute ago, pauly15 said:

Is it possible to edit PPMs with the in-game editor? 

I think PPMs are being executed far too often at the moment. If you're trying to play a patient, short passing game and work it through the midfield... anyone in your 11 with 'tries killer balls' will look for one the instant they get it, regardless of where they are on the pitch.

(

)

Run a few test first and there is a difference between direct pass and  attempting a through pass. But as its called Player Preferred Move 8/10 thats what they should do. 

10 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

First game since the release, Bayern (me, 2nd) v Leverkusen (17th) they pressed the heck out of me all game, just relentless, only just managed to scrape a draw

I've just played my first game today with the same tactic and I am getting a licking in terms of possession, play a counter style. The ME has changed has it?

1 minute ago, Amarante said:

Run a few test first and there is a difference between direct pass and  attempting a through pass. But as its called Player Preferred Move 8/10 thats what they should do. 

Disagree! 8/10 is far too high... 

It would appear, cannot be certain, there has been some tweaking.  My slightly  customised 4231 Genenpress not working as well. Um food for thought and  a new challenge re the tactics.

Edited by Kazza

Long balls over the top seem far to OP. Defenders routinely hit inch perfect long balls over the top of my whole team and strikers who score 5 goals all year make world class first touches right through to a one v one on goal. Seems far too unrealistic to me. 

16 minutes ago, gechal said:

I've just played my first game today with the same tactic and I am getting a licking in terms of possession, play a counter style. The ME has changed has it?

Must've done, in the 125 hours I put into the beta I never had a game like that, especially against an underdog

Seriously... What is that point of not making patch notes?
What other game doesn't mention what have been changed in an update? What is the point of keeping it secret?
Is it time pressure? Laziness?
For me patch notes are one of the most exciting things about games and even though there may be hundreds - just write them down and people can read them if they find it interesting.

3 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Four of those injuries are for about a week? There's more minor injuries in game now (than older versions like FM17 etc) which is more reflective of real life. But that's nowhere near to what someone would call an injury crisis. Especially as two were from before the game even started and one is Adam Lallana! :D 

But three injuries in one week time.. With a broken ankle for Robertson..

Just now, haffaz77 said:

Cuz it's no Patch , It's the Full Game :hammer:

Obviously I am aware of that - and I think you know what I mean.
They made changes to the game as per this line

including a new match engine, updated player information and various other tweaks.

and I would love to know what have changed.