Quick question about the Box to Box midfielder BBM

Is the box to box midfielder a stable "sitter" in midfield ?

I want to play a certain player as a BBM next to a DLP (s) and just want to know if that qualifies as a semi solid, 2 sitter midfield base. 

If not, can you guys please suggest a suitable sitter to join my dlp, who also performs some creative passing. Thank you 

1 minute ago, DownTheFrank said:

Is the box to box midfielder a stable "sitter" in midfield ?

A "sitter" typically has Hold Position.

Roam From Position allows him to move further from his area of the field.

I want to play a certain player as a BBM next to a DLP (s) and just want to know if that qualifies as a semi solid, 2 sitter midfield base. 

From what you say you want then not really but depends on the full system it works.

If not, can you guys please suggest a suitable sitter to join my dlp, who also performs some creative passing. Thank you 

Only DLP-De, DLP-Su, BWM-De and CM-De have Hold Position by default.  You already have a DLP-Su so almost certainly don't want another.  BWM is very safe with the ball.

One option is to add Hold Position to a role like CM-Su.  It will reduce his Forward Runs to rarely but will keep his individual mentality the same so will take similar levels of risk in other ways. Hold Position won't make them position deeper, if thats what you want then might need a defend duty or to use a DM instead.

28 minutes ago, summatsupeer said:

A "sitter" typically has Hold Position.

Roam From Position allows him to move further from his area of the field.

From what you say you want then not really but depends on the full system it works.

Only DLP-De, DLP-Su, BWM-De and CM-De have Hold Position by default.  You already have a DLP-Su so almost certainly don't want another.  BWM is very safe with the ball.

One option is to add Hold Position to a role like CM-Su.  It will reduce his Forward Runs to rarely but will keep his individual mentality the same so will take similar levels of risk in other ways. Hold Position won't make them position deeper, if thats what you want then might need a defend duty or to use a DM instead.

The perfect answer. Just what i wanted. Much appreciated ! 

Archived