File Manager on iPadOS

Macdee8

Please, add the ability for us to be able to view game folders such as graphics, tactics, skin and so on in the file manager. The new file manager on iPadOS on iPad’s give the ability to view app files on like before. This would enable gamers to manage their games better without looking for a system to connect too. Especially the iPad Pro users like me who use on the iPad as my only and main devices. It will enable us to backup our save games with out connecting to a system. So many apps are already working on it.

• 11 months later...

This would will never be a feature on iOS devices due to apples security restrictions. The restrictions stop you from accessing any applications or the systems files to avoid exploiting apps, games and apples software.

• 6 months later...

This is just not true lol, clearly you don’t own an iPad Pro. The new files app with iPad OS allows applications to allow certain files to be available to the user, for example DJI Fly allows me to grab the video files/photos from the app, and Acrobat allows me to add pdfs in manually. There is no reason why SI can’t just have a folder for save files to be exported/imported.

• 2 months later...