Doubt about the stadiums in FM19

david_kax

Hello! I hope someone can help me with my doubt.

In FM18 (and previous editions), in the pregame editor when you set the color of the seats of certain stadiums, the surface between the turf and the tier took the same color as the seats. But in FM19 when you change in the pregame editor the color of the seats takes effect in the tier and the seats but that space between the tier and the playing field does not change color.

The two images are from the Olympiastadion of Hertha Berlin, which through the editor, always became my stadium precisely because it was the one that could best customize its appearance and give it a certain identity of your own team. The image above is in FM18 and the one below in FM19. I have done the test with other same type stadiums and the same thing happens, in FM18 the color of the zone indicated by the arrow is changed and in FM19 not. I think FM19 have modified something so that the color of the stadium seats no affects the color of that paved area that always keeps the same color.

My question is: Is it possible, using Resource Archiver, to make that area of the field have the same color as the seats as in FM18? What files should be modified and how?

Olympiastadion in FM18:

XtU53u.png

Olympiastadion in FM19:

7tRlHV.png

PS: I know it's not something important for the gameplay and it's a very technical issue that very few people may know how to answer, but if someone skilled in editing or a moderator knows the answer and helps me, I would really appreciate it because it was one of the few ways to give an identity to your stadium and I had become accustomed to it in several editions of FM.

Thank You!

Archived