Sports Interactive Community
decapitated

I updated to Windows 10 and FM19 is laggy to the point of being unplayable.

Hi I recently updated to Windows 10 (I'm late on that, I know!) and although there was no lag initially after I updated, when I turned on my computer this morning, the game was extremely laggy in the startup menu and in match footage to the point of being virtually unplayable. 

I did some googling and came across the below thread and tried the advice recommended by @Neil Brock in there.

I have

• deleted cache
  • deleted preferences
  • reverified game cache on steam twice
  • set up my antivirus software so all steam files are exceptions to real time scanning.

Yet my game still runs really slowly, when it didn't when I had windows 8 instead of windows 10. Any help on this would be very welcome as I only updated to windows 10 in the first place so I could put my football manager gameplay footage on youtube.

This is an epic post. Im getting match lag on Windows 7 and the tech teams last ditch effort to help was for me to upgrade to windows 10. Astounding stuff lads!

39 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

This is an epic post. Im getting match lag on Windows 7 and the tech teams last ditch effort to help was for me to upgrade to windows 10. Astounding stuff lads!

No 2 systems and problems are identical, so please just stick to your own thread.