Sports Interactive Community

i click to open fm19 and it tells me that i need to install it again,but until yesterday i played it well so far.what happened suddenly?all the files(skins,graphics etc..) that i put extra in the game a long time ago are in my pc,but the game itself is not.please help me

66687226_338683587064202_1924769102413430784_n.png

7 hours ago, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Hey @eklektos,

Could you please delete the custom skins and graphics and try to launch the game as this is most likely causing the game not to launch,

Cheers,

Hugo

what do you mean custom graphics and skins..from where?i can not understand why it tells me to install the fm again suddenly

You have indicated that you have installed third party graphics like skins, etc and Hugo has asked for you to remove them and them try and launch the game with the graphics removed.

2 hours ago, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Hey @eklektos,

Could you please go to the directory in which you downloaded the skins and custom files and delete them,

Could you then please try to relaunch the game.

Cheers,

Hugo

i have played for months with these extra files(photos,skins etc) and suddenly i can't.i did what you said i delete all these extras and the same problem exists.it tells me to install the game like the first time i bought it.look at the photo i send

install the fm from the beginning?if i do that,i will lost all the games that i have started with all the teams?

You won't lose your save game when uninstalling and FM19. Just in case, you can backup your save (by making a copy) on the desktop. The default location for the save game is at C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\game

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

You won't lose your save game when uninstalling and FM19. Just in case, you can backup your save (by making a copy) on the desktop. The default location for the save game is at C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\game

I did what you told me,all the saves from all the games of the players who play fm19 are fine except the last save from the last game that was played until the problem started.Can i somehow fix it?

Just to confirm once again, you are still having the issue launching the game or are you having issue with loading a particular save game? If it is a specific save game you're having difficulty loading, can you upload it to SI Cloud Service so we can check for you, please? If you have install FM19 but it won't launches, can you try to delete the caches and preferences folders, please?

10 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Just to confirm once again, you are still having the issue launching the game or are you having issue with loading a particular save game? If it is a specific save game you're having difficulty loading, can you upload it to SI Cloud Service so we can check for you, please? If you have install FM19 but it won't launches, can you try to delete the caches and preferences folders, please?

I am having issue with loading a particular save game..I upload it!

Unfortunately we have no success in loading your "Juventus - Inter.fm" save, this will suggest it is corrupted. We would suggest you to read the following FAQ about not loading save -