Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
MrGone

League has not finished in time for season update day (Not all stages have been created)

I have taken cel1234's two Division Gibraltar database and expanded both divisions to 18 and 14 teams respectively, while attempting to edit the leagues to accommodate such an expansion.

I cannot figure out what it is that is holding up the league from finishing in time. The error message says "not all stages have been created" which makes me think it may be a problem with the relegation playoff, but I have not found anything that would be causing this.

Furthermore, if I change the season update date to July 1st, there are no more issues. I'm wary to use this as a band-aid fix, though, as I have had issues in the past where a league has issues 15-20 years into the game.

The full error message:

"ERROR IN NATION RULES: Gibraltarian First Division has not finished in time for the season update day 19/6/2019 (Not all stages have been created)"

Gibraltar League - MrGone.fmf

7 hours ago, MrGone said:

I have taken cel1234's two Division Gibraltar database and expanded both divisions to 18 and 14 teams respectively, while attempting to edit the leagues to accommodate such an expansion.

I cannot figure out what it is that is holding up the league from finishing in time. The error message says "not all stages have been created" which makes me think it may be a problem with the relegation playoff, but I have not found anything that would be causing this.

Furthermore, if I change the season update date to July 1st, there are no more issues. I'm wary to use this as a band-aid fix, though, as I have had issues in the past where a league has issues 15-20 years into the game.

The full error message:

"ERROR IN NATION RULES: Gibraltarian First Division has not finished in time for the season update day 19/6/2019 (Not all stages have been created)"

Gibraltar League - MrGone.fmf 36.89 kB · 2 downloads

Gibraltar league fixed.fmf

Your Season Periods ( New System ) was not correct so I changed it to 30th June as you had it 25th May hence why your cup would not play . Also had to change the update day to 1st August to stay in line with the date changes .

Hope this is ok now but it worked for me .

Please tell if it worked as getting a bit peeved in helping people but no thanks given 

TA

1 hour ago, prot651 said:

Gibraltar league fixed.fmf 36.93 kB · 1 download

Your Season Periods ( New System ) was not correct so I changed it to 30th June as you had it 25th May hence why your cup would not play . Also had to change the update day to 1st August to stay in line with the date changes .

Hope this is ok now but it worked for me .

Please tell if it worked as getting a bit peeved in helping people but no thanks given 

TA

The database does work. but it does not solve the underlying problem of why I cannot get the fixture dates to stay within the range; 2-3 matches consistently overflow past my intended final league date of May 21st. The league also fails to schedule fixtures in the first 3 weeks, while also failing to schedule fixtures for a four week gap in November.

What can I do to get this database to schedule fixtures correctly?

3 hours ago, MrGone said:

The database does work. but it does not solve the underlying problem of why I cannot get the fixture dates to stay within the range; 2-3 matches consistently overflow past my intended final league date of May 21st. The league also fails to schedule fixtures in the first 3 weeks, while also failing to schedule fixtures for a four week gap in November.

What can I do to get this database to schedule fixtures correctly?

Make the season shorter maybe

2 minutes ago, prot651 said:

I've tried that, the game still decides to schedule 3-4 games after Season Period and League Schedule than rather scheduling them during the open weeks in September, October, and November.

I found another user-created database for an expanded Germany that perfectly scheduled their games for Saturdays and Wednesdays, but when I adopt it's league schedule settings wholesale, the game still would rather backload the season beyond the parameters set and leave month-long gaps without fixtures in the first half of the season. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, prot651 said:

I FIGURED IT OUT. The fact that Gibraltar only has 1 (2 since I had added one already) stadiums in the country, along with no allowances in the nation rules to have more than one game played in a stadium a day, meant that every round of fixtures was getting backlogged. I added in a few provisional stadiums to alleviate congestion and everything is good to go!

The solution got a bit off topic, but I wanted to make sure I posted the solution to my problem in case anyone in the future stumbles across the same conundrum

Edited by MrGone