Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

Why Can't i see the role position ? i deleted and re downloaded the game and it's still doesn't work 

 Sorry for Different language

 

××× ××× ×× ×ת ×ס××× ×××???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you please upload a new screenshot without the detailed settings mask open? (basically, beside the player's name "Andre Costa", you can see a yellow dot with little black arrow within, a double circle (green and orange) and an "X". Click over the "X" to close that mask).

I can see (barely!) the player native/preferred roles on the list, but those players look like not selected, while the ones selected seem to have no native/preferred roles. But from that screenshot I'm not able to spot any issue, so I'm just guessing.

I'm also seeing you progressed until 2021 with your game, did you add some graphic abbellishment/skin lately? Or was it like that since the first time you installed the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Federico said:

Could you please upload a new screenshot without the detailed settings mask open? (basically, beside the player's name "Andre Costa", you can see a yellow dot with little black arrow within, a double circle (green and orange) and an "X". Click over the "X" to close that mask).

I can see (barely!) the player native/preferred roles on the list, but those players look like not selected, while the ones selected seem to have no native/preferred roles. But from that screenshot I'm not able to spot any issue, so I'm just guessing.

I'm also seeing your progressed until 2021 with your game, did you add some graphic abbellishment/skin lately? Or was it like that since the first time you installed the game?

 I  downloaded skin and then it's started the problem ( Can't see the favorite role position , in the manual i could see a green circle if the player is good in this position and red if he is not  , if you know what i mean )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you haven't did that yet, I would try deleting the skin you downloaded as it seems to me it causes your problem.

Once you did that, I'd suggest you to verify the game cache (instructions here) and finally launch the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Federico said:

If you haven't did that yet, I would try deleting the skin you downloaded as it seems to me it causes your problem.

Once you did that, I'd suggest you to verify the game cache (instructions here) and finally launch the game.

i'ill try! Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sounds like it is the custom skin that is causing this issue. We would suggest you to delete caches and preferences folders to see if it helps, please?

 

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2019 at 16:07, Jimmy Wong said:

It sounds like it is the custom skin that is causing this issue. We would suggest you to delete caches and preferences folders to see if it helps, please?

 

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

Still not working :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Federico said:

Did you delete the skin folder too?

oh... My bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.40c9e41d72fd38e8d35850a87afea068.jpg

 

Still not working... 

 i deleted the " Cahces " " Preferences" " Skin"  folders..

 

I painted a yellow arrow to point the problem to make it more clear

 

Edited by Eyal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it a skin you subscribed to on Steam, or just downloaded from an external website?

If your informations are correct, I'm still convinced is something related to the aforementioned skin.

Did you download any other graphic items like logos, facepacks and so on?

Anyway, I would suggest you to make things in the following order: delete that specific skin folder --> delete the cache folder --> delete the preferences folder --> verify the cache via Steam (instructions above)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...