Sports Interactive Community

When you moved it across the second machine, did you also have custom graphics/logos etc in your game? If so, can you please try removing them as a test and seeing whether you encounter the same issue?

Let us know, thanks. 

no, my laptop has no skins, logos or player faces. it is just the default game (my laptop probably can't cope with them additional files) I will try it again on my laptop for you and report back shortly. Also I don't know if this adds to my save game problem but I'm not playing on my Real Betis save while it's being investigated so I started a new save with AFC Bournemouth and I tried forcing the crash on that one and I simply cannot crash the game on the player search section (which is a good thing) it just seems to be with the Betis save file :(

Edited by lynxafc

Ok, so I uninstalled the game on my laptop and re-installed it. There are no additional files (face packs, logos or kits etc...) the game just freezes on the player search section. I don't get a crash dump or error from windows saying it's un-responsive the game just freezes (if I go to the task manager FM2019 says not responding like in the video I uploaded for you) I'm guessing I just lost my save game :(

Thanks for your save, it is now under review. We will update you once we are able to.

Thanks.

I think there maybe something wrong with my Football Manager 2019 game files. The same crash is happening on my new save, I'm about 4 seasons in and the game is just freezing (no error, no crash dump) when I look for players on the players search screen in scouting section. Maybe my PC cant handle 4+ seasons... I don't know if that's a thing or not but I figured my computer was more than powerful enough for FM 2019. my dxdiag is in my first post if you still need it. Anyway I just wanted to add this in the post that it seems to be happening on multiple saves now. (Since starting this new save I have no skins, facepacks extra.... it's completely base game).

Anyway just adding this here.

Steve

Unfortunately we are still looking into the crash at the moment,

The only thing I can recommend is to uninstall the game and reinstall it,

Clear your cache/preferences and then start an entirely new game.

Cheers,

Hugo