Sports Interactive Community
Macdee8

Score of matches changes when I close and reopen the game

Since I updated to iPadOS and updated the game to version 19.3.4 my teams can seem to score goals no matter the amount of chances created but if I close the game and reopen it and start the game from when I closed it all those chances they missed will show as goals. For example: Wolves vs United no goals scored by 70 minutes then I close the game and open then it ask if I want to continue from where the match was when I closed it I click yes the match opens at the 70 minutes but now the score of the match is Wolves 1-5 United and all the clear chances my players missed have all gone in. 

Please address this issue it has made the game unplayable.

Hi @Macdee8

Thanks for reporting this, this should definitely not be happening. How often does this occur for you?  Is it everytime you close and reopen the game as we have tested this before releasing the update and did not get any instances of divergence?  

Cheers,
Adam

On 16/07/2019 at 10:43, Adam Bell said:

Hi @Macdee8

Thanks for reporting this, this should definitely not be happening. How often does this occur for you?  Is it everytime you close and reopen the game as we have tested this before releasing the update and did not get any instances of divergence?  

Cheers,
Adam

Yes, it happens every match. I just stopped playing