Sports Interactive Community

Hi there, I have the same problem, with MAC, I didn't use it for 1-2 months, but it stucks at the loading screen. I tried it 1 week ago, and it didn't get better... I have every game since 2015 so it would be great to solve it, 2016 was the best.... 

Thank you in advance,

Bests,

Mate

Are you trying to run any custom graphics/logos/skins or any other additional files (such as editor files)? Or have you downloaded any tactics/shortlists etc?

Yes, I used downloaded tactics before, but it was ok with it previously. I installed in-game editor as well.

But I just uninstalled then installed again the whole game, in 1 hour...

Edited by Mate

No, still nothing, freezes at the loading screen. It switches the loading to every languages, but no step forward...

Okay we would suggest moving the Sports Interactive folder out from your Documents (say to the desktop) so that area is empty. Once it is, re-launch the game and you should be able to get past the loading screen.

Once you've done this, you'll be able to move the folder back and play as normal. Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

15 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Okay we would suggest moving the Sports Interactive folder out from your Documents (say to the desktop) so that area is empty. Once it is, re-launch the game and you should be able to get past the loading screen.

Once you've done this, you'll be able to move the folder back and play as normal. Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

Hello. I had the same issue whilst away from home and using my Dad's mac instead of my own. Your fix worked perfectly, so thanks.

Well, nothing changed, I moved that folder to the desktop, then lunched, made a new folder but still stopped at loading, then I moved the original back, still not working.

But instead of playing my FM19 has stopped recognizing the saved games, because I moved that Sport Interactive folder, then back, but can't load my previous games... I have those saves so I don't panic, but I can't play with them... Do you have any idea, solution? 

Thank you for your help,

Mate

To confirm, you are now able to get past the loading screen at the beginning but you couldn't locate the save game? If so, this is because you have moved the save game to desktop along with other folders, we would suggest you to locate your save game (it should be located at Desktop\Sport Interactive\game). If you can locate your save game, you should be able to find the save if you navigate to the same location under the same path when you click on "load game" on the start screen. 

No, not exactly that's the situation. So in FM16, it doesn't get past the loading screen, it stucks there still, even if I move that folder. In FM19, I reinstalled, and it is fine. :)

Edited by Mate

Yes, exactly :( not with that way that Jimmy suggested, to remove the Sport Interavtice folder, and move back. And not with uninstalling and reinstalling...

Edited by Mate

Yes, I can confirm it, I'm sending the picture attached:

Still stucks at the loading screen...

Screenshot 2019-07-17 at 12.58.05.png

Could you try to move the whole folder to another folder and then put it back,

If this doesn't work please delete your cache/preferences folder and uninstall and reinstall FM 2016.

Cheers,

Hugo