Fm touch 2019; changing attirbute colours

Alright guys, new member here, so apologies if I've started a topic in the wrong thread, or made any rookie mistakes for that matter. Just had a question, about the attribute colours on Touch 2019. In the normal version, you can change the attribute colours if you go onto preferences etc. but obviously, I'm sure you're aware that, you can't do the same for the touch version. I just wanted to know how you can go about changing them for the touch version? I know you need a custom skin, and need to alter the threshold colours by a settings.xml file, but I can't seem to find the appropriate codes (the RGB colour codes, that you see in the xml file, when you open it up in the "notepad" application). Any help would be appreciated, and apologies if I haven't made any sense lol.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Kidmazz said:

Alright guys, new member here, so apologies if I've started a topic in the wrong thread, or made any rookie mistakes for that matter. Just had a question, about the attribute colours on Touch 2019. In the normal version, you can change the attribute colours if you go onto preferences etc. but obviously, I'm sure you're aware that, you can't do the same for the touch version. I just wanted to know how you can go about changing them for the touch version? I know you need a custom skin, and need to alter the threshold colours by a settings.xml file, but I can't seem to find the appropriate codes (the RGB colour codes, that you see in the xml file, when you open it up in the "notepad" application). Any help would be appreciated, and apologies if I haven't made any sense lol.

If you download a skin like mine from FM Scout, you'll find the info in the settings xml file

https://www.fmscout.com/a-nexus-classic-fm19-touch-skin.html

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Kidmazz said:

Alright buddy. Cheers for the heads up. I downloaded the skin and made the changes in the settings.xml, but it still doesn't show up, when I apply the skin.

You need to turn off skin caching, and clear the cache. 

• Administrators

You might be changing the wrong ones iirc. 

There are separate attribute colours for the boxes and the text.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/07/2019 at 13:57, Lucas said:

If you download a skin like mine from FM Scout, you'll find the info in the settings xml file

Hi Lucas, I'm on Android and I downloaded that skin so and it doesn't work so I download one of the base skins and I did the changes but it doesn't work in game

• Administrators

Can't help with Tablet skin, the game wasn't really designed to have custom skins on Tablet devices

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 08/07/2019 at 14:57, Lucas said:

Dear all,

I downloaded the skin and changed the colors in the "skint settings.xml" file in this folder:

C:\Users\Local\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019 Touch\skins\NCT\settings

I cleared cache and reloaded the skin, but the color changes were not visible in game. What did I do wrong? Is there another way to change attribute colors? Ideally, I would like to change the thresholds too. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot in advance.