Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
William1985

Must be a glitch?

Scottish premiership Rangers November 2022.just finished my 5th champions league game 2nd of November 2022 and going by the fixture list I won’t have another game till 3rd of December when I have to play 5 friendly games and 2 league games before the final champions league fixture on the 3rd of January am I missing something or surely that can’t be right?

72F1147D-2997-460C-ACC5-CD246FAFAD44.jpeg

Qatar World Cup mate. It’s held in the winter. Nobody knows how Fixtures will play out so this is what SI have come up with I gather. Can’t think of a better way to do it myself 

4 hours ago, NickThomas said:

Qatar World Cup mate. It’s held in the winter. Nobody knows how Fixtures will play out so this is what SI have come up with I gather. Can’t think of a better way to do it myself 

Yeah thanks mate realised that not long after I put the post on lol this is what happens when you play fm into the early hours I thought I was going insane then realised it was time to go for a sleep🤣🤣your right though probably works out better and helped my list of injuries as well👍

26 minutes ago, William1985 said:

Yeah thanks mate realised that not long after I put the post on lol this is what happens when you play fm into the early hours I thought I was going insane then realised it was time to go for a sleep🤣🤣your right though probably works out better and helped my list of injuries as well👍

The only downside to it if I remember correctly is that the second half of the season gets brutal for Fixture congestion. Literally a game every two or three days 😂

8 minutes ago, NickThomas said:

The only downside to it if I remember correctly is that the second half of the season gets brutal for Fixture congestion. Literally a game every two or three days 😂

I did notice that 😂I looks at other fixtures like Celtics and they played 5 europa leagues Wednesday Saturday before the World Cup in a row that’s why I thought maybe something wasn’t right surely my that it’s self is a little off?

Hi @William1985, as @NickThomas correctly said, this is just a case of the Qatar WC impacting your scheduling. Annoyingly, we have to pretty much give an informed guess as to how it's going to play out with regards to the impact on scheduling... but it's inevitably going to be a bit messy in real life unfortunately!

23 minutes ago, Alistair Skewes said:

Hi @William1985, as @NickThomas correctly said, this is just a case of the Qatar WC impacting your scheduling. Annoyingly, we have to pretty much give an informed guess as to how it's going to play out with regards to the impact on scheduling... but it's inevitably going to be a bit messy in real life unfortunately!

I did have a feeling it was going to be the case no matter now that season is done lol be interesting to see how they will set it up in real life no doubt they will have to start the season earlier to make sure the don’t mess with European competition or run into the summer