Sports Interactive Community

Unfortunately the nature of the database changes have had a knock-on effect to the MLS league which has caused this crash. If you happen to have an earlier save game where you can remove the MLS league before the current season you won't have this issue.

Failing that if you start a new save game, if you want to use this editor data we'd recommend not doing so with the MLS loaded. Given the issue is caused by custom data there's no other way of fixing it for this specific save. Apologies about that. 

Thanks, any idea how to i remove MLS league? Since its view only, i dont see it in detail level and add/remove league.

Ah unfortunately that makes it much harder - you would need to go back two seasons, add the league as a fully playable league, then remove it. Not ideal at all I'm afraid. 

Is this a single event or reoccurring event? I have a same save that is currently in 2025 and im holidaying to see if its happening again.

Edited by Atrac

It's difficult to know for certain exactly how frequently it'll happen as it's down to the editor data causing a conflict with the MLS - I'll see if I can find out more information. Let us know how you get on with the holidaying. Thanks. 

Seems like a reoccurring event. This time the crash happens on july 19, went back to an earlier save and managed to holiday past july 19.