Good day. Whenever I play fmm19 there is no sound even though I enabled it in settings. Once or twice when I turn the option off and on or when I close the game and reopen it the sound works once when I select something then it's silent again. I have turned all the audio settings on my device from the alarm sound to the notification sound and nothing works. I would greatly appreciate a solution to this problem. Thanks.

Edited by DougiDon

Yeah..i got the problem related with Setting > Game Configuration > Sounds

what is the purpose of that setting??? what kind of difference if I set to enabled or disabled?

I hope SI Team can helping us and I expecting this kind of sound bugs appeared when i trying to enjoying the game experience.

• SI Staff

The sound setting is when clicking between different screens, at the moment we have no match sounds so the sounds option in the settings menu correlates to sounds when moving between different screens within the game. Hope this helps! 

• 1 month later...

Good Day. The problem is that even with the sound option on There is NO sound when I move around. When the game starts up and you click once, for example to load a save, you hear the sound then afterwards you hear nothing at all no matter how many screens you move to or how many times you turn on and off the sound. You hear it once and then you don't hear it again.

• 1 month later...

I think the sound option Enable/Disable is totally pointless and irrelevant in my honest opinion. I can't think of a single football game without any sound FX, Even Goal and Sensible Soccer had basic sound fx back in the 90's apart from this one. I mean just to add a simple crowd sound fx of the crowd cheering can't take up that many kilobytes can it? Or the sound of the ball being passed around from player to player - putttt, thuuuud, with overhead cross, and whaccck as it leaves the boot, then a twaaang as it hits the crossbar or side post. Finally a Goal is scored and we hear the crowd Cheering. Maybe push the boat out and add a few tailored chants like liverpool's your never walk alone during important cup matches as oposed to the sound of click, click, click as you swipe from left to right navigating through the various different navigational menu's that's soooo 80's, were almost 30 years on now and still no actual in game sound fx. Hopefully this will change in the near future.

• 8 months later...