How to set up a pentagon challenge

23 hours ago, Biscotti said:

It was literally the first post in this forum when you posted this topic...

I have literally made this account to ask this so sorry I didn't check all over to see if its a topic already, also this doesn't really help me in setting it up now.

5 hours ago, Lintonz said:

I have literally made this account to ask this so sorry I didn't check all over to see if its a topic already, also this doesn't really help me in setting it up now.

By "didn't check all over" you mean "at all" due to it being, and I stress this point, the very topmost topic on the forum at the time you posted

And it does help you, because my post has a link to said topic in which it has a brief explanation by @bigmattb28 of what you need to do when setting up your game.

2 hours ago, Biscotti said:

By "didn't check all over" you mean "at all" due to it being, and I stress this point, the very topmost topic on the forum at the time you posted

And it does help you, because my post has a link to said topic in which it has a brief explanation by @bigmattb28 of what you need to do when setting up your game.

No need to act like this, I was just asking a question, yet again that brief explanation isn't enough of how to set it up. Doesn't mention a thing about the leagues that need adding. Just that I should start in a certain area and to add an remove leagues along the way.

21 minutes ago, Lintonz said:

No need to act like this, I was just asking a question, yet again that brief explanation isn't enough of how to set it up. Doesn't mention a thing about the leagues that need adding. Just that I should start in a certain area and to add an remove leagues along the way.

Welcome to the forum :).

If you read the link biscotti posted, check out bigmattb28's post in there and then also click (and read) the link given by balahara in that thread to simplytravel's topic, it should give you an idea of what to do.  fyi there is no "load these leagues and go from there" as it's entirely up to you where you start.  So for example if you're going to start in Asia it's probably not going to be of much use to you to load South American leagues until you complete the Asian part of the challenge and move on to the next continent - at which point you load those new leagues and unload the Asian ones.  Of course if your PC's powerful enough, just load everything.

The simplytravel's topic should answer anything else.

1 hour ago, herne79 said:

Welcome to the forum :).

If you read the link biscotti posted, check out bigmattb28's post in there and then also click (and read) the link given by balahara in that thread to simplytravel's topic, it should give you an idea of what to do.  fyi there is no "load these leagues and go from there" as it's entirely up to you where you start.  So for example if you're going to start in Asia it's probably not going to be of much use to you to load South American leagues until you complete the Asian part of the challenge and move on to the next continent - at which point you load those new leagues and unload the Asian ones.  Of course if your PC's powerful enough, just load everything.

The simplytravel's topic should answer anything else.

Thank you for the welcome, cheers for the useful information. I will look to set it up now I'm just curious is it possible to do it without adding leagues through a custom database? Just the only african nation by default is south africa isn't it?

On 07/07/2019 at 07:54, Lintonz said:

Thank you for the welcome, cheers for the useful information. I will look to set it up now I'm just curious is it possible to do it without adding leagues through a custom database? Just the only african nation by default is south africa isn't it?

Yep, if you want more challenge add some custom databases, look up Classens and Timo's for some base leagues or you can try and find some more detailed personalized ones.

Maybe even download an Oceania file and do a hexagon challenge ;)