Query re reporting

I hope this not a totally stupid question but when I'm reporting my progress in a challenge I'm having a problem with presenting some of the report. There's no problem in posting png images of league tables anything else that is a screen shot from within the game but I can't work out how to post a table showing my progress that publishes as a reasonable size. Whenever I create a table in a spreadsheet which I then convert to a png file so that I drop it into my report I end up with a very small table like this:

1602196308_KetteringFacilities.thumb.png.0dbb4927e24e678181f7c4bdc9d4daf8.png

I can't make the table any larger although everybody else seems to be able to post such a table so that it fills the width of the screen. I'd be grateful if somebody could please suggest a solution.

I use gyazo personally. If you download it you can "crop" the screen as you want similar to how "Snipping tool" works in Windows. Then it automatically opens your explorer and updates itself on the site. Then you can copy paste it exactly in the same size as you originally cropped it.

I hope it makes sense I am not a native speaker.

On 03/07/2019 at 12:01, Hovis Dexter said:

I hope this not a totally stupid question but when I'm reporting my progress in a challenge I'm having a problem with presenting some of the report. There's no problem in posting png images of league tables anything else that is a screen shot from within the game but I can't work out how to post a table showing my progress that publishes as a reasonable size. Whenever I create a table in a spreadsheet which I then convert to a png file so that I drop it into my report I end up with a very small table like this:

I can't make the table any larger although everybody else seems to be able to post such a table so that it fills the width of the screen. I'd be grateful if somebody could please suggest a solution.

You can CTRL+right click and press "edit image" and then change the number of pixels for height and width on the image. Sort of like this:

1602196308_KetteringFacilities.thumb.png

Was that something like you were looking for?

3 minutes ago, XaW said:

You can CTRL+right click and press "edit image" and then change the number of pixels for height and width on the image. Sort of like this:

Was that something like you were looking for?

I think that's it - many thanks

Archived