Take Two Lets Join a Hou Gang

ashton321

Related image

(We have had to change from India to Singapore as Indian Teams dont qualify for the AFC Champions League)

Hello all and welcome to my new thread. 

The aim here is simple its a Youth Only save with a Singaporean side

Why Singapore?

I have always loved playing on FM with Asian teams and especially in India due to the short seasons and the possibility of making Indian Football Great. I would love to see Singapore qualify for a World Cup in this save and at some stage I will be looking to take control of the National Team to try and achieve this. 

So my team I am in charge of Hougang United if I am honest not a team I am too familiar with. One with not a lot of history but that is something that I will be looking to change soon.

tRDuu1z.png?1

First thing will be to try and get some of the facilities improved

Related image

Hougang United - 2019

League - Great season in the league as we pretty much beat every team that we came up against. We were near the top of the league all year round. We went top in week 10 and stayed there

Cups - We play in two cups in Singapore and we got to the final in both. In the league cup we were beaten in the final but the domestic cup we won

Stars 

Stipe Plazibat - Played all year in the middle of the park and was superb. The Croatian was fantastic and pulled all our strings in the middle

Nazrul Ahmad Nazari - Great little winger who was superb in the assist charts this year, he even chipped with his fair share of goals a super player.

Youth

heESAXb.png?1

Decent intake for us this yeah with a few players who will no doubt have a part to play in our team going forward. 

Muhd Farid Idris (YP1A) - a position of need for us and a decent player to boot, straight in the first team he goes

Micky Singh (YP1B) - a decent keeper who will no doubt get game time next year for us

Archived