Wage budget problems

What does it say if you use the slider to move transfer budget to wage budget?

Sometimes if you’ve amended the budgets a lot the board prevent you from changing it further.

If it’s currently stuck at £600,000p/w over it should amend itself after a couple of in-game days and allow you to change it

I can’t move the slider any further. My point is that this needs to change in future versions of the game. Although   I’m exceeding my wage budget, I should be able to allocate more funds from the transfer pot. It provides an unrealistic aspect to the game and I can’t sign any useful players, although I have the funds to pay for their transfers. Will there be an update for this flaw?

34 minutes ago, One Black Atheist said:

I can’t move the slider any further. My point is that this needs to change in future versions of the game. Although   I’m exceeding my wage budget, I should be able to allocate more funds from the transfer pot. It provides an unrealistic aspect to the game and I can’t sign any useful players, although I have the funds to pay for their transfers. Will there be an update for this flaw?

You've ignored the rest of what we've said to stat it is a flaw and needs to change, when it may be part of the game that is there for a reason...

Because of that I am going to suggest the board do not trust you with decisions and will put it down to bad management and is fully justified.

You can move funds from the transfer budget o the wage budget, I often do it.

You may be being prevented from doing so by the board, because there are 'open' negotiations going on or because you have played with it too often. It's not a bug, it doesn't need fixing.

You can stay over-budget for quite a while in the game, just wait until everything has settled and move the funds across. 

It might pay to look at your wage structure and financial discipline though.

7 hours ago, One Black Atheist said:

I doubt that this a a flaw as you suggest, but is working as intended.  If you are exceeding any budget that your board has set for you, then it is only prudent on their part to ensure that you do not exceed it any further and if you cannot make any further adjustments from the transfer budget, you will need to run with it until the over-spend is reduced.

Archived