Sports Interactive Community

Hi Guys, everytime i try to purchase anything from the in-game store, I always get an error message which reads as " A general error has occurred with the store. Error code:10000".

Once I click on the downloads option at the start screen that's the error I get. The store never opens up. I have attached a screenshot to show exactly the issue.

I would appreciate some assistance in sorting out this in-game store Error

Kind Regards

Israel A

Screenshot_20190624-161425_FM19 Touch.jpg

Hi @Israel A., this is usually an issue related to your firewall. I'd suggest restarting your box and checking your internet speeds and seeing if that resolves the issue. Please let me know if it does/doesn't.

Yes I did...I restarted my android tablet but I'm still getting the same error. What can I do?

Hi @Israel A.

Have you you also restarted your internet? What country do you live in so we can see if there might be anyway country firewalls preventing you from accessing the in-game store?

Cheers,
Adam

I'm playing it on an android tablet. How do you restart the firewall when it's not a PC we are talking about? I live in Nigeria

Maybe I'll just delete and reinstall the game. I bests not be asked to pay for it again