Playing on a Saturday after champions league

I’m in my 3rd season playing with Ayr United in Scotland and after back to back titles I qualified for the C/L and have made it into the group stage m. However after my first few games I’ve noticed that I’m playing on the Saturday straight after playing on the Tuesday/Wednesday. Should my league fixtures not be moved to a Sunday after playing in Europe like what normally happens? 

There isn't a specific rule on this I don't think, its not like the Europa League . IIRC Man City and Spurs played each other on a Wednesday then again on a Saturday lunchtime last season. There will be other examples of this so no sometimes your game won;t be moved .

I think the Tuesday fixtures mean you CAN play on the Saturday.

The Wednesday Fixtures could mean either a Sat or a Sun

Thursday (Europa) can ONLY play on a Sunday

There are regulations around minimum hours players have to be given between fixtures, and also, when foreign travel is involved, a minimum number of hours in-country prior to the fixture.

So the Weds/Sat may happen if Europe was a home tie.

I'm not sure how well FM manage this regulation in-game, so I could just be talking utter ####

• 1 month later...
On 23/06/2019 at 18:41, Chris Hamilton said:

I’m in my 3rd season playing with Ayr United in Scotland and after back to back titles I qualified for the C/L and have made it into the group stage m. However after my first few games I’ve noticed that I’m playing on the Saturday straight after playing on the Tuesday/Wednesday. Should my league fixtures not be moved to a Sunday after playing in Europe like what normally happens? 

This only applies to games played on the Thursday, so almost exclusively the Europa League. For a Tuesday or Wednesday Champions League match, the only reason the following Saturday domestic game would be moved is for television or a weather caused postponement.

2 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

This only applies to games played on the Thursday, so almost exclusively the Europa League. For a Tuesday or Wednesday Champions League match, the only reason the following Saturday domestic game would be moved is for television or a weather caused postponement.

I believe IRL the Premier League will put the match on a Sunday but this is NOT because of a rule or regulation. The TV schedule would also play a part in deciding when the weekend is played.

Archived