Sports Interactive Community

Hello, My name is Dimitris and since today i have been facing crash dumps when i try to load my game with Bari.I have already processed 1 season and i didn't have any problem since today.I try to oepn the save and it shows a crash dump.I am using facepacks logopacks skins and stadium packs but i didn't have any problem in all of my saves till now.Also at the save with Bari i am using a mod in which u can add more leagues to your game but i didn't have any problem either in the past.I would be greatful if u could answer me back quick and help me fix the problem.Also i will share the photo in which u can see the crash dump. http://prntscr.com/o5dy1a

Please remove all the graphics and third party mod and see if the game runs,  Let us know if that helps

Hello again.So i tried it and removed the facepacks,etc but ntohing happened. Then i added them again and tried to open another save that i had witth the exact same mods and same facepacks.It opened just fine and there wasn't any problem.It seems that only the exact save with Bari has the problem.What else should i do?

To confirm you cannot load one specific save but other saves are okay, is that correct? 

Can you attach your crash dump file on here, please? The crash dump file can be located at the following default location: C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\crash dumps