Sports Interactive Community

I'm seriously starting to get annoyed with this issue. I've tried seeing if it was a hardware problem or if it had to do with the drivers but it doesn't.

The issue only happens in the game. For example, let's say if I wanted to check "Competitions" I would left click it, it would work, however it would also hold onto the tab I click and drag it, sometimes when I'm reading inboxes in the game it just goes through them asif I "read" them when infact I haven't.

There are times where when I do click a button, for example in the loading screen after selecting the leagues you want to load, I would have to frantically click and fight my mouse for control in order to finally make it progress into loading the leagues. And also, as a test, i hovered over the league start dates and just let my mouse hover over it to see would it would do.. As suspected, it would open the window, close the window, open the window, close the window over and over, sometimes the cursor would flicker. I do use Hotkey's for other games but I definitely make sure that those programs are not running while playing FM19. This issue NEVER happens outside the game, the only time it would happen is when I bring my mouse onto my second screen without clicking into a window, and it would pretty much "Select All".

I've tried searching for updates for my drivers, all of them are up to date and there is nothing wrong on the hardware aspect of things. I can't figure out what is wrong.

Have you read the following FAQ already? 

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.