Sports Interactive Community

Posted (edited)

Hi,

my game always crashes on the same date, on July 6th, 2019, one day before the preseason starts for the second season of the game.

Could you maybe take a look at the crash dump? I've attached it below. Save file I've uploaded to the FTP, its name it "Chenchen Zhang - Borussia Dortmund2.fm". Also, dxdiag below.

So far I've tried to verify the game's integrity on steam, remove all custom graphics & skins, delete cache both in and out of game but to no avail. It's always the same time the game crashes not letting me advance forward.

I'm running about 103k players in my database with 47 leagues.

I'd be grateful if you could take a look and had some suggestions. Thanks.

Cheers.

FM 2019 v19.3.5.1225655 (2019.06.22 14.18.35).dmp

DxDiag.txt

Edited by akane

On 22/06/2019 at 13:48, akane said:

Hi,

my game always crashes on the same date, on July 6th, 2019, one day before the preseason starts for the second season of the game.

Could you maybe take a look at the crash dump? I've attached it below. Save file I've uploaded to the FTP, its name it "Chenchen Zhang - Borussia Dortmund2.fm". Also, dxdiag below.

So far I've tried to verify the game's integrity on steam, remove all custom graphics & skins, delete cache both in and out of game but to no avail. It's always the same time the game crashes not letting me advance forward.

I'm running about 103k players in my database with 47 leagues.

I'd be grateful if you could take a look and had some suggestions. Thanks.

Cheers.

FM 2019 v19.3.5.1225655 (2019.06.22 14.18.35).dmp 428.33 kB · 4 downloads

DxDiag.txt 96.16 kB · 1 download

Hello, It is under review now. we will update you once we are able to. Thank you.

It looks like there are some stats missing from a competition called Afro-Asian Cup? However due to the large scale of database changes you've made we can't guarantee if there are no more errors for your save therefore we would suggest you to check your edited database.