Sports Interactive Community
Jamie2k

Make Club Legend/Icon/Favoured Personnel more realistic!

Hi guys, could you PLEASE make it more attainable and realistic to become a Club Legend/Icon/Favoured Personnel. It's the small things that count and I know a hell of a lot people feel the same way. In 5 seasons with Lazio on FM19 I have won 9 trophies in 5 seasons including 3 back to back league titles, a Champions League,3 doubles back to back including the quadruple in my latest season. I'm still only under favoured personnel! This is highly unrealistic so could you please change this for future versions. There are many of us screaming out for this! Thank you! Continue making a wonderful game or "God's game" as I like to call it. :)

I agree with this, in 5 seasons at psv I have won 5 league titles and six dutch super cups, reached at least the quarter finals of the champions league every season and have turned the Dutch league into the sixth best league based on European coefficients, yet I’m still only favoured, I know I haven’t won the Dutch cup but I don’t think that’s going to be enough to push me into icon status

I'd also like to see a "Cult Icons" section. 

Would populate with academy players who are popular with fans but might not be the star players. Or players who put in a great performance or two against rivals or academy products who make the squad registration, but aren't in the starting XI.