Huddersfield Town - 90m Budget

Hyphron

Started a career with Hudds, just starting my 2nd season and have found myself with a 90m budget. 

Slight problem is that most players wont sign for me as we have a really low reputation. 

Where do you think I can improve?

QOn6AVr.png

Thanks!

19 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Just identify the positions you need strengthening and then sign the best ones your scouts recommend to you.

A wonderfully helpful response. 

You've signed some good young players. As a Norwich player, I know Ben Godfrey and Max Aarons are absolute stars. 

I wouldn't be tempted to do much to your first team. I think you need depth, though. I'd be tempted to sign another striker, another central midfielder and another winger. You are two injuries away from a crisis really in each position. I think if I had money at the end of that, I'd try for another keeper too. I find myself trawling relegated sides and lower leagues abroad for my signings too, and try and supplement with loans from bigger sides. Can usually find a couple of bargains with relegation release fees or higher division release fees if you are clever about how you go about your scouting. 

Good luck! 

Yeah looks like you perhaps do with a striker yea I find its its always useful scanning the "top clubs" reserves for players that have been left out.. or hot prospect for the future. Some people may not agree. But you haven't got to spend your budget dont be afraid to loan a player or two sometimes...

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2019 at 10:07, Hyphron said:

Started a career with Hudds, just starting my 2nd season and have found myself with a 90m budget. 

Slight problem is that most players wont sign for me as we have a really low reputation. 

Where do you think I can improve?

QOn6AVr.png

Thanks!

You already have a pretty good squad. I would recommend splashing on a really good striker and goalkeeper, and to only sign a player that would improve your first team. 

Search through the transfer listed players from Europa league level clubs. There's bound to be some underpaid stars who would sign for you and give you some great years if you triple their wages and give them a  reasonable release clause

Archived