Hello folks new user here to the forums first of all..

Not been a member of the forums at any point so decided to take the plunge and share my experiences with you all whilst enjoying playing the game as well.Ive noticed a good few saves with teams in Scotland and in particular the lower scottish teams which i always find a good realistic challenge given my level of playing as i would consider myself not the greatest at the game :D 

But anyway,in this save ive decided to start off with my local team Larkhall Thistle and see where we go from there.

Heres what i've setup gamewise..

Leagues Loaded in 
Norway,Sweden,Finland,Denmark,Iceland (All lowest league possible,View only settings)
England (Vanarama N/S and above)
Scotland (Junior + Senior pyramid - Mozza's Full Scottish Pyramid file from this forum)
Ireland (First Division),Northern Ireland (Bluefin Sport Intermediate League),Wales(Premier League)

Also added players form top european countries in the advanced section as well as African players (Mainly for regen purposes)

Player count of about 75,000

Here goes ;) 

1730527347_larkybadge.thumb.jpg.f84c4b4b6e63d5e11cfcda1ed5171652.jpg

1398194609_gasworkspark.thumb.jpg.347ec82bec1b64be2fbd0d8ff6a389d4.jpg

Larkhall Thistle FC are a team based in South Lanarkshire,Scotland. Members of the Scottish Junior Football Association, they currently play in the SJFA West Championship.

The club plays at the rather dilapidated Gasworks Park with only the one stand as you can see,with a capacity of about 2,000 (Debatable)

Finances

finances.thumb.PNG.34051cdf25bb9ecf9227e25afa58f74a.PNG

With an overall club balance of just over £2,000 theres not really much to work with so we will have to be careful.All the players are on Non Contracts so there could be a fair bit of wheeling and dealing at Gasworks Park over the next few weeks.

Pre-Season Fixtures Announced!!!

1798263324_Preseason.thumb.PNG.cc6b222dbd5945576a700a5013d88901.PNG

A variety of fixtures in total against different levels of teams most notably Linfield and Rangers u18's coming to Gasworks Park in what should be a cracking couple of games.The rest are so we can get trialists in and have a look.We will recieve £500 for the match against Linfield which will help the finances slightly.

Archived