not enough board options

zeusbheld

i would like to be able to give the board an ultimatum over their accepting an offer of duct tape, broken shoelaces, chewing gum wrappers and an undisclosed length of string for a player (in this case, the best academy product). 

as it is, rather than storm out i decided to burn it all down, i told the GM to sell everyone. *then* i'll quit.

not vindictive at all, nope :p

also, now that i've resigned, i'm bitterly disappointed that bad mouthing the board of my former club in press interviews is not an option. 

i'm a go cry myself to sleep now....  but i'll be all right, knowing FELCRA will never again reach the heights i took them to...

I've always wanted a much more aggressive team talk option after a bad result. 

Simply aggressively telling my team that "That simply wasn't enough" when I'mfurious over a result is so unfulfilling and just makes me more angry. I want to be able to pretty much belittle the players who played poorly haha.

On 25/06/2019 at 01:55, Kanwulf said:

I've always wanted a much more aggressive team talk option after a bad result. 

Simply aggressively telling my team that "That simply wasn't enough" when I'mfurious over a result is so unfulfilling and just makes me more angry. I want to be able to pretty much belittle the players who played poorly haha.

you can always fine them out of sheer spite... if they really *did* play that badly the rest of the team won't mutiny.

don't ask me how i know. 

1 hour ago, zeusbheld said:

you can always fine them out of sheer spite... if they really *did* play that badly the rest of the team won't mutiny.

don't ask me how i know. 

Can’t fine players when you’re managing an amateur team :(:lol:

Archived