Sports Interactive Community
TyraelSe7en

Ridiculous Problem About Schedule Conflict

Hi,

I found a ridiculous problem about time conflict when I was playing Leeds United to attend the Champions Cup Final on 2023/06/03. I got SEVEN players on their international duty and SIX were my KEY player. I attached the screenshot below. Who will give up the Champions Cup Final and go to play some qualifying games? How does this schedule come?

20190619224737_1.jpg

This was a known issue that was addressed in the 19.3 update, but will need a new save to be started for it to become effective.

Started a new game one week ago and experienced the exact same problem in 2023 as well

8 hours ago, FrazT said:

This was a known issue that was addressed in the 19.3 update, but will need a new save to be started for it to become effective.

Glad to hear that schedule issue addressed in 19.3 update as  I had to play a premier league game when 17 players were on international duty - no option to re-schedule fixture and am now in the 21/22 season and just about to play Super Cup game with 24 players on international duty - ridiculous!

However, a bug bear of mine is when fixes come out but only work if you start a new game - as per above international duty issue. I focus on one main career save with each FM release and have spent over 450 hours on my current game. Seeing a response to a bug I have experienced along the lines of "fixed, if you start a new game", is zero use to me. I wish that SI would look at game/module coding, file save formats etc and make more fixes compatible with existing saves even if it was at the expense of "new features" - making more fixes compatible with existing long term career saves would have long term benefits to players.

25 minutes ago, nico_france said:

Started a new game one week ago and experienced the exact same problem in 2023 as well

Maybe the fix was only for the Super Cup fixture clash?

15 minutes ago, mhaffy said:

Glad to hear that schedule issue addressed in 19.3 update as  I had to play a premier league game when 17 players were on international duty - no option to re-schedule fixture and am now in the 21/22 season and just about to play Super Cup game with 24 players on international duty - ridiculous!

However, a bug bear of mine is when fixes come out but only work if you start a new game - as per above international duty issue. I focus on one main career save with each FM release and have spent over 450 hours on my current game. Seeing a response to a bug I have experienced along the lines of "fixed, if you start a new game", is zero use to me. I wish that SI would look at game/module coding, file save formats etc and make more fixes compatible with existing saves even if it was at the expense of "new features" - making more fixes compatible with existing long term career saves would have long term benefits to players.

Perhaps you should raise this in the Feature Request forum where it will at least be noted.

32 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Perhaps you should raise this in the Feature Request forum where it will at least be noted.

Thanks; good idea.