[FM 19] Fola's Career

Fola

June '21

n0tthDu.png

I am really happy to see how Paul Glatzel is developing. Above is a screenshot of his attributes when he first joined the club back in January '19 and here are his stats now:

6IIGq2E.png

I will be giving him a shot in the first team next season as back up to Fabio Silva.

2WyvTSd.png

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

June '21

KPCiSQ8.png

Huge money has been offered for Pelayo Morilla but I have decided to reject it. He was a key player for me last season and I am hoping in a season or twos time, I will be able to get much more than this.

WZ833Ip.png

26 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

Really enjoyed reading your journey, especially as I'm also in a season one save with Bologna. Good luck bouncing back! 

Thanks mate. Good luck to you too!

On 19/07/2019 at 21:02, john1 said:

Massive offers for Morilla :eek: How much would it be enough for you to sell him?

I aim to keep him for one more season and then if we don't get Europe, I will cash in for him.

8 minutes ago, Fola said:

I aim to keep him for one more season and then if we don't get Europe, I will cash in for him.

It's a balancing act isn't it. If you could change the 40% profit to 25% of re-sale value then I think you should accept, (with a friendly thrown in for good measure). Think what you could do with that money.

August '21
UhkG2Ws.png
5VFJtCy.png

The transfer window has closed now and again, it has been an eventful summer.

A lot of my youngsters have gone out on loan but a few have left on permanent deals which I will document below.

First to leave was Roberto Soriano left to join Watford. He was a key player for me in his first season at the club but was since become more of a back up player for me. Freddie Woodman was my back up goalkeeper last season and has returned to England with Wolves. Erick Pulgar is one that will shock a few people. He is a good player but his attitude stinks. His training performances were terrible and he's left to join Reims in France. It's a shame because I turned down £10 million for him last summer but I needed him out. Probably our biggest departure was my starting goalkeeper Lukasz Skorupski, he was the goalkeeper of the season for the past two of my three seasons here. Zenit were looking at him last summer and because he wanted Champions League football, he was moaning so I decided to let him go. Sam Bryam has joined fellow Serie A side Cagliari after only one season at the club. Sergi Samper and Lee Seung-Woo also left the club on permanent deals. 

The rest have all been loaned out for the season. The incomings will be coming up next.

August '21

FmOn3EY.png

Really happy with our transfer business this summer.

IMQztwZ.png

Joins on a free transfer from Juventus. He was on loan here two seasons ago and scored 6 goals in 29 appearances. Really happy to have managed to get somebody of his quality on a free. 

cKKlr7d.png

Young Italian striker who has joined from Atalanta. He was been sent out on loan to Koln for the season- will be interesting to see how he does in Germany.

n8WRjFb.png

Joins as back up for Federico Mattiello. Good player and at a good age too.

d050VhZ.png

Young defender joins from Porto. Going to be backup for me but could get a good sell on clause.

yB66YuY.png

Our biggest signing of the summer and a player I am very excited about. Because my highest earner and I am hoping he will be worth the wages.

rA9pP3N.png

Joins as my starting right back. Can play in a number of positions too.

UdMYSuh.png

Replacement for Skorupksi. Excellent stats and a perfect replacement. He has hardly played for Juventus the past three seasons so I hope he can settle here quickly.

O9k9yN0.png

Backup goalkeeper for Perrin.

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

It's a balancing act isn't it. If you could change the 40% profit to 25% of re-sale value then I think you should accept, (with a friendly thrown in for good measure). Think what you could do with that money.

Managed to keep him for now. I will reassess again in January- depends how we are doing.

August '21

gRBAHIa.jpg

Goalkeepers

dXcGGoX.png 1 - Mattia Perrin

dXcGGoX.png 13 - Vito Mannone

Centre Backs

dXcGGoX.png 33 - Arturo Calabresi

dXcGGoX.png 59 - Antony Angileri

XYQ9j9Y.png 17 - Tiago Matos

o3D2myr.png 12 - Jonathan Panzo

PKoDTTC.png 26 - Rivaldo Coetzee

Right Backs

h0iirfu.png 8 - Daniel Wass

NCrXTqz.png 15 - Ibrahima Mbaye

Left Backs

dXcGGoX.png 6 - Federico Mattiello

dXcGGoX.png 29 - Federico Dimarco

Centre Midfielders

dXcGGoX.png 22 - Alessandro Murgia

o3D2myr.png 4 - Ronaldo Vieira

37tdd49.png 10 - Sergio Gomez

vl8XuLS.png 14 - Theo

Centre Attacking Midfielders

2OwISMW.png 32 - Mattias Svanberg

Right Wingers

XYQ9j9Y.png 7 - Bruma

dXcGGoX.png 5 - Riccardo Orsolini

Left Wingers

xRCC0Sr.png 11 - Ladislav Krejci

37tdd49.png 64 - Pelayo Morilla

Strikers

XYQ9j9Y.png 16 - Fabio Silva

o3D2myr.png 60 - Paul Glatzel

37tdd49.png 18 - Borja Garces

Edited by Fola

I will add screenshots to the players above shortly. Really happy with the squad this season- excited to see how Theo, Glatzel and Garces do after their promotion to the first team. All three spent last season out on loan.

Edited by Fola

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I'm loving your presentation style in terms of the Nationality badges. Brilliant effort. :applause:

Thanks mate- that means a lot!

I will get the screenshots added to the player names shortly. It's just a little time consuming to get all the screenshots sorted!

1 hour ago, Fola said:

Thanks mate- that means a lot!

I will get the screenshots added to the player names shortly. It's just a little time consuming to get all the screenshots sorted!

How do you put those national badges in your post?

I've seen it in the game before but mine are still using the flags.

August '21 - September '21

qPaFoTt.png

A really good start to the season and the lads really seem to be gelling well.

We had a tough start against Juventus and we were fantastic. Riccardo Orsolini and Sergio Gomez have started the season off amazing and I really hope they can keep it up.

We weren't great against Genoa and Cagliari but the results against Juventus and Fiorentina really made up for it.

KGlwyMh.png

October '21 - November '21

AUDZ3l6.png

An amazing few months which only saw us lose once.

Going forwards we are doing fantastic- Morilla, Silva and Bruma being the three highlights.

As you can see the league is still very tight but I just hope we can keep this up.

6NNjhwc.png

November '21

2 hours ago, john1 said:

Keeping the pressure on Inter :cool: Fabio Silva, what a player :eek: Any interested club/offer for him?

Funny you ask that. The first club has shown an interest. Don't think we have anything to worry about here though.

O3EZJt8.png

December '21 - January '22

R78Qp0M.png

What an amazing few months.

We only lost one match, we have done the double over Juventus, we sit top of the league and we managed to keep ALL of our players.

ZkgAi2e.png

We made no incomings and most importantly, no players left the club. There was interest for many of my players but of Glatzel, Gomez and Svanberg attracted bids.

dI4uzzi.png

Gomez is annoyed that I didn't let him leave the club but I don't mind, he's staying and that's all that matters.

I had a bit of an injury crisis at right back and played Angelo Pifarotti there and he has done amazing. He's managed a goal and four assists in the six matches he has played.

IJhISMK.png

Currently sit top of the table with 15 matches to go. We are in the semis of the Cup. This is bloody mad.

fzPHlWp.png

Wow, what an amazing January month :cool: :applause: Not bad to have a 4 points gap over AC Milan :D 

Also, can I see screenshot of Morilla?

Edited by john1

On 27/07/2019 at 13:41, john1 said:

Wow, what an amazing January month :cool: :applause: Not bad to have a 4 points gap over AC Milan :D 

Also, can I see screenshot of Morilla?

I just hope we can keep it up...

Yeah of course mate, here you go:

o1obJAS.png

y8I8Zau.png

February '22 - March '22

rzWtEHM.png

Unfortunately our winning run came to an end but another great few months.

We nine matches to go, we are sitting in 2nd place with a game on hand on the leaders Juventus. Our game in hand is against Inter but we will see how it goes.

I'm really bloody nervous right now.

SGBXYJq.png

We reached the final of the Italian Cup which is great but to be honest, I couldn't even think about that now- I just want this league title.

zR12wry.png

April '22

xvUxYLM.png

Wow.

Four matches left of the season, including the Italian Cup final. 

We win our remaining league games and we are Champions of Italy. 

The nerves are horrendous right now.

bczh2qL.png

11th May '22 - Italian Cup Final

SdzOpsh.png

Absolutely gutted. We were battered all game and have lost the cup final.

We actually face Lazio in the league next too- could they ruin our whole season?

3 hours ago, quee said:

£92k? Is that the normal price for him at the start of the game?

Don't have a clue how I got him so cheap!!

1 hour ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

That's incredible, well done! :applause:

Thanks very much, I'm buzzing!!

1 hour ago, john1 said:

Get in Fola :cool:  

Thanks mate for the continued support and comments!