Sports Interactive Community
pands

the interface become red and 3D doesn't work

Posted (edited)

After new update the interface become red and 3D game match did not working at all, i'm using windows 10 and my graphic driver already up to date in to the last update

bug fm.png

bug fm 2.png

Edited by pands

Are you using anti-virus? If so I would recommend you to make FM19 and Steam as exception. Click in the link below for more details: 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Are you using anti-virus? If so I would recommend you to make FM19 and Steam as exception. Click in the link below for more details: 

no, i'm not using any add on anti-virus, only using windows defender

To confirm have you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Would you be able to reinstall the game, which should hopefully rectify any errors that might be causing this issue, please?

already reinstalled the game and it didn't work

bug fm 4.png

Can you attach your Dxdiag on here, please? 

Can I also confirm as to what update were you referring to at the beginning, do you mean FM19 or Windows update?

Have you ever used custom graphics/logos/kits/skins/faces? If so can you remove them from the Sport Interactive > graphics folder, please?

hi jimmy

i'll be out of town until Sunday and i'll attach the Dxdiag after i'm back

yes after update the game update the game become like that and i thought it because my out of date graphic driver. after i update my graphic driver and nothing happen

no i haven't used any custom from workshop,

and fyi the game in my friend computer with same VGA and graphic driver but using windows 7 works okay

Are you using Nvidia graphics card? A user was having a similar issue and he fixed it by re-configuring the 3D setting of the Nividia graphics card.

If you are using an AMD graphics card, can you try downloading the previous version of the graphics driver, as a AMD user solved it by installing the previous version. 

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

On 20/06/2019 at 20:47, Jimmy Wong said:

Are you using Nvidia graphics card? A user was having a similar issue and he fixed it by re-configuring the 3D setting of the Nividia graphics card.

If you are using an AMD graphics card, can you try downloading the previous version of the graphics driver, as a AMD user solved it by installing the previous version. 

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

hi jimmy,

already try to downgrade my AMD graphic driver version, and still it didn't work.

also this is my dxdiag

DxDiag.txt

Looking at your Dxdiag, it seems like you haven't installed your integrated graphics driver (Intel?), but it could be the reason for this graphical display error. Can you please download and install your graphics driver properly, please?

same problem, one to one. graphics INTEL + AMD. All the games of the FOOTBALL MANAGER series, after the windows were opened, stopped running under a more powerful graphics processor. The system reports problems with FM

AMD has completely disabled the game has returned to normal. An obvious conflict between FM and AMD, what did you break there in 3.3.5)))) launched under low performance mode, started saving, and then turned on high performance mode. It seems to be working fine, but not convenient

31 minutes ago, galador said:

AMD has completely disabled the game has returned to normal. An obvious conflict between FM and AMD, what did you break there in 3.3.5)))) launched under low performance mode, started saving, and then turned on high performance mode. It seems to be working fine, but not convenient

Looking at your Dxdiag, it is only showing one graphics card which is Intel? Have you disable the AMD graphics card like you mentioned?

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Глядя на ваш Dxdiag, он показывает только одну видеокарту Intel? Вы отключили видеокарту AMD, как вы упомянули?

I have two video adapters. The game normally starts only when the launch of the FM19 application is INTEL. In a running campaign, AMD does not turn on, unfortunately. It turns out you have to play either with brakes or with red graphics. ((

1.png

Posted (edited)

Dxdiag с включенной AMD и запущенной игрой.

DxDiag-2.txt

Solved the problem by rolling back windows to the previous build and reinstalling video drivers 

Edited by galador
решил проблему

Posted (edited)
On 24/06/2019 at 21:02, Jimmy Wong said:

Looking at your Dxdiag, it seems like you haven't installed your integrated graphics driver (Intel?), but it could be the reason for this graphical display error. Can you please download and install your graphics driver properly, please?

already tried to download Intel Graphic Driver with several different version, but it says my processor did not support the graphic driver, any idea?

Edited by pands

hey all,

i try older version of AMD from early January or February my friend gave me and the game back to normal, so you need to install much older version from early 2019

cheers