Infiltrating Germany, Hans off my Croatians!

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 hours ago, Rikulec said:

I'm not even surprised anymore. :lol:

Oh, and typical Schalke there!

Schalke just doing Schalke things. :lol:

6 hours ago, kidthekid said:

Congrats on the EUROPA league.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, himan said:

Well, since you've won the EL now. Who is Hans? 

I don't actually remember why I called my manager Hans, it may have been just so the thread title would work.

1 hour ago, Velodromè said:

Favourite to get relegated and playing in the Champions League. Don't think I've seen that before. 

It definitely isn't a common occurrence. :lol:

1 hour ago, Deisler26 said:

Image result for that's just unbelievable hot fuzz gif

Our first season with Europe's elite! :D 

Well, this has escalated quickly :D. Unbelievable runs in the EL the past two seasons, and winning it is just brilliant. Best of luck in the CL, I'm sure you'll amaze us all there as well!

Well, I'll be. I was kind of sad when you ended up having a rough go of it at start, but I binged the thread today. All I have to say is, amazing attitude! Congrats on the EL, and no doubt in a few seasons you'll get the big ones and wrap it up! KUTGW and prove Berlin can have football... even if it is the Croatian variety.

7 hours ago, himan said:

So winning the Champions League and relegating? :D

That's a possibility!

7 hours ago, Dfs said:

Dont you get to be a top seed as Europa League winner?

Probably so, I didn't look at the draw as it happened.

4 hours ago, oriole01 said:

Well, this has escalated quickly :D. Unbelievable runs in the EL the past two seasons, and winning it is just brilliant. Best of luck in the CL, I'm sure you'll amaze us all there as well!

Cheers Oriole!

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

2824cb8b78f30d3160ba69ce9da65d4d.png

Or maybe not. :lol:

Well at least it gives us a chance to get through the groups.

1 hour ago, Felio said:

Well, I'll be. I was kind of sad when you ended up having a rough go of it at start, but I binged the thread today. All I have to say is, amazing attitude! Congrats on the EL, and no doubt in a few seasons you'll get the big ones and wrap it up! KUTGW and prove Berlin can have football... even if it is the Croatian variety.

I'm sorry you had to read all of those pages with no progress :lol: Thanks! Hopefully we can keep these upgrades coming and get better and better players. 

@Makoto Nakamura congratulations on EL win, I've never doubted it! :D

In CL, you were in group with FK Partizan from Belgrade... and now I present you some note from history...

On this day, 22 years ago (30th July 1997), than Croatia Zagreb (now GNK Dinamo Zagreb) destroyed Partizan Belgrade at home 5-0 in second leg of qualifications for Champions League 1997-1998 season...

First leg in Belgrade ended 1-0 for Partizan, although Croatia Zagreb were much better team (they even hit woodwork 2 times)... However, on home ground, everything went fine (more than "just" fine :D)...

Well this was happening 2 years after war in Croatia, and you can imagine happiness after beating team from Serbia (than still Yugoslavia)... 

Here, take a look... Some strong names played in this match! :)

Archived