Is this a joke? A.I Teams players easily reach there potential but not my players

Is this a joke? 

Summary 

Players managed by A.I CA always reaches their potential, never decreases unless they are reaching close to their retiring age.

However, for me, Players never or rarely reach their potential CA, There CA sometimes decreases as well despite being young and at their peak.

I'm not reporting this to the bugs' forum, because i never get a reply. 

Expanded

Whats wrong.

• Every player easily improves there current rating  when managed by A.I teams.
  • Every player I sold to A.I Teams reaches their potential.
  • Players current ability managed by A.I Teams never decrease

What happens when i manage a player

As soon as I manage a player, their Current Rating falls or improves very very very slowly despite being young age or at there peak

• I set my training to be controlled by A.I = didn't work 
  • I controlled training myself = didn't work
  • I play players in their recommended position = didn't work
  • I've used teams with amazing staff and training (Man United, Barcelona, Man City, Munich) = didn't work 

I'm not saying the game is perfect, however there must be something not quite right in your setup as I'm getting players progressing quite nicely (some declining as well, but mostly older players who are past their peak).

So, it is possible to get players to improve.

15 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I'm not saying the game is perfect, however there must be something not quite right in your setup as I'm getting players progressing quite nicely (some declining as well, but mostly older players who are past their peak).

So, it is possible to get players to improve.

My players do reach their potential but very very very slowly, and sometimes players current ability decreases when they are only 25 or 27

A.I Players are quicker when reaching their potential 

My database only have 1 active Nation and League

And the A.I Players easily reach their potential 

22 minutes ago, kingking said:

I'm not reporting this to the bugs' forum, because i never get a reply. 

No need to raise it in the bugs forum anyway as it's not a bug - I'm sorry but I can guarantee you the issues you are having are within your own control and your own expectations.

First of all you should not expect any player, no matter how perfect their development conditions are, to achieve their full potential.  The game simply isn't built on the premise of do x, y, z and you will achieve full potential.  Players can achieve full potential but there is never any guarantee.  And the further you get away from those "perfect" conditions, the less likely it becomes.  So when you say:

28 minutes ago, kingking said:

However, for me, Players never or rarely reach their potential CA,

that's perfectly normal behaviour.

Next:

30 minutes ago, kingking said:

There CA sometimes decreases as well despite being young and at their peak.

I assume you are using some editor program to see this?  Or are you going by their star ratings?  Star ratings can decrease without the players getting worse simply if you add better players to your squad, as star ratings compare squad members.

Anyway, lets assume you are using an editor and seeing actual CA decreases.  You will need to tell us exactly what you are doing, however in general:

1) What are all of your facilities and staff like?

2) How much match time are players getting?  Are those matches at the right level for them?

3) Specifically what General and Individual training programs are you using?

4) Have you set up any Mentoring groups?  If you have, what level of hierarchy players are in them?  What type of player is in each group?

5) What's your overall squad personality and the personalities of players you are seeing reductions in?

6) Development is not linear and quite natural to see peaks and troughs.  Over what time period are you monitoring their growth?

7) Have any of these players suffered long term injuries?

As you can see, there are many factors which can have an influence on player development (and those are just off the top of my head) and even if - as mentioned above - everything is perfect, players still may not reach their potential.

To be any more specific, perhaps you could link screen shots of a few players where their long term development is showing drops along with a history of exactly what you've done with them over the course of a few seasons?  Without examples it's impossible to be specific.

Well, thats actually normal, thats why Balotelli, Hulk, Robinho, Bojan, etc. Didn't shine, there is also playing time plus decent/good level competition, thats why teams like southampton produce so many playera, they play a rather neutral level in the best league in the world, almost any non star could play a lot of games as they have no super player demanding to play 80% of the games.

For the record, any time i took a team in championship/low premier league regens with very good PA would just sky rocket after a season or 2 i have also seem player i loan with 2 stars CA sky rocketing to 4 CA in half a season you could be doing something terrible wrong, expecting too much or seeing the stars rating too much

Archived