From Belarussia With Love

ashton321

FC ORSHA

Image result for Orsha fc

I have decided to take over a relatively unknown team in Belarus. They have no real history to note other than a runner up spot in the cup in the 70s. My aim is to build a bit of a dynasty with this team in Belarus. Then onto Europe. I will look to not only bring players in but also develop my own home grown stars for the National Team. 

jRDX7kE.png?1

As you can see from my squad is a little small, I do have some youngsters in the youth team and reserves who may be brought in. I dont pay too much attention to the star ratings as they are based on this league so no real stars here. 

YBhqXf8.png?1

As you can see from my Facilities there is not much to write home about. We dont even own our own Stadium. 

Onwards and upwards things cant get much worse can they. 

FC ORSHA - 2018 Pre Season

1kYhhh0.png?1

Decent enough Pre Season as we entertained our fans with plenty of goals. We played 3 teams from the league above and won 1 drew 1 and lost 1 so not the worst. The rest of the teams we played were non league and aside from a draw with our Reserves and NFK we did pretty well. 

udzmoxR.png?1

No money was spent and the majority came in before I was manager in the end we brought in a loan just in an area of absolute need for us. 

Eveny Bal - Great little Right Winger who will get plenty of game time with us this year. Should do very well at this level. 

Dmitriy Verkhovtsov - My first signing when I came in. Very good Defender who is maybe at the end of his career but has experience at the highest level in Belarus, Russia and Poland. Very good signing

Alexandr Kobets - Good midfield player who can play in the middle or a little further forward. Good player and will likley be the creative out put for us. 

I was hoping to bring in a few more new faces but budget constraints would not allow it. This will just have to do moving into the season. 

FC ORSHA - April 2018

IK6lxM7.png?1

16M4qya.png?1

An absolute superb start to the season.  We have managed to win three out of four games. In the game we drew if it wasn't for a missed penalty  we would have had a perfect start. I am not sure if this is an indication for a great season or just a lucky start but either way I am leased with the results thus far. 

FC ORSHA - May 2018

5Tq4yQE.png?1

rimtFnZ.png?1

Two draws to start off the month was not bad, I was  a little gutted as they were against teams that were not doing so well this year. We finished the month off with four superb wins to continue our great season so far. We find ourselves 7 points ahead in the table which is a superb start for us. I most impressed with our defensive record as we have only conceded 10 and as we are playing attacking football and our defence is not our strongest area. 

18 hours ago, withnail316 said:

Best of luck with this. Are the league rules on foreign players still really strict? Seem to recall it was no more than four in your match day squad...

Cheers pal, yeah they are pretty tough. In the First League no foreign players in the Highest League only 5 foreign players in the starting 11. 

15 hours ago, psychonaut said:

Looking good in the league there. I've never ever had a save in Belarus. Interesting to see how this goes for you.

Cheers mate

5 in the 11 isn't too bad. Once upon a time I seem to recall Russian players didn't count as foreign, not sure if that's still the case. 

It is tricky it is specifically foreign players rather than non-homegrown though. Citizenship takes much, much longer...

40 minutes ago, withnail316 said:

5 in the 11 isn't too bad. Once upon a time I seem to recall Russian players didn't count as foreign, not sure if that's still the case. 

It is tricky it is specifically foreign players rather than non-homegrown though. Citizenship takes much, much longer...

No its not too bad manageable  if I improve my Youth Team, no I think Russians are now foreign

FC ORSHA - June/July 2018

X8R0uLV.png?1

Xg8VKpJ.png?1

Not much action in June just the two games. We got a very good win in the cup to go into the next round. In the league we finally lost a game against a team I think will be promotion rivals. We managed to kick on in July and got 4 wins and a draw. Once again our defence was a huge part of our team as we only conceded 5 goals in two months which is very good for a team like ours. 

We stay 7 points clear. There is only 12 games left in the league so we could well with another month of good wins in a position to seal promotion at a very early stage.  

FC ORSHA - August 2018

gYUwEYb.png?1

f4buEhy.png?1

A decent month in fairness. The first game was in the cup against a team that are struggling in the league above. We managed to sneak through in a very close fixture. We followed this up with a draw and two wins in the league to extend our lead to nine points with only nine games left. We have to be going up now dont we. 

We lost in the cup against a mid table side from the league above, they are a decent team but one that we certainly had chances to win. 

The transfer window opened for this month there was not much in the market but I managed to add a couple of names. 

Azmar Radzhabov - comes in on loan from the league above, decent player who we will test out for the remaining few months before trying to sign him on a free deal in the off season. 

Ilya Stepanyuk - came in on  a free deal, not sure if there will be anything from him in the future but I think he has a chance to improve and may get a few games

FC ORSHA - September/October 2018

cPmIwzj.png?1

tg5yhao.png?1

God knows what went wrong here, it was an absolute nightmare for us. We seemed to really struggle and have not won a game in two months. I literally have no idea what has happened. We havent changed the system or the squad. We now have three games to essentially save our season. I think two wins will be enough for the title. We have an ok run in with 10th and 11th away before finishing with 4th at home. 

Fingers crossed for us

FC ORSHA - End of Season Review 2018

YCb3mrs.png?1

9L4dBTh.png?1

Thank god for that. We eventually managed to turn it around with two wins in three games and a draw. They were 3 very close games and to get enough points to go up as champions is fantastic for us. I am not sure where this leaves us now going forward as we have a lot of new players that need to come in to make this squad strong enough to compete with the league above next year. 

Stars of the Season

Alexey Kazarin - first choice wing back on the left hand side and very good player to boot. His nine assists in 25 games was superb.

Alexey Kozlov - the other wing back. A player I would say is slightly more talented than his wing back partner. 

Year       League           Cup          Europe          Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018       1st              3rd Rnd       N/A             Promoted

On 15/06/2019 at 10:11, withnail316 said:

Great work despite the sticky finish. Hopefully the league above isn't too much of a culture shock for your squad. 

Cheers mate, I am working on the squad for next year. Looking to add just a few names rather than a full overhaul. 

FC ORSHA - 2019 Pre Season

407HzTU.png?1

Decent pre season fixtures this year. We hosted a big Russian team and didnt quite manage to get the win but it was a good performance. We played a bunch of Belorussian teams and we held our own and did reallly well. We played big teams who had just been relegated from this league so I am happy with how we played. 

Vitaliy Rushnitskiy - a very good experienced striker with plenty of time played at this level. He will get some game time this year for us. 

Azam Radzhabov - was with us last year on loan. Comes back this time permanently, will add depth on the wing. 

Alexandr Anufriev - younger striker that I am very keen on. He will again be part of the conversation this year for us. 

Ilya Kukharchick - position of  need for us. He is decent enough, was not many options for his role so he will do a job

Alexandr Demidovich  - cover on the right hand side for us

Vasiliy Zhurnevich - another striker, again a younger one who will do a job for us

Ivan Veras - yet another striker, I am not sold on this one maybe poor business, could be good in the future

Valeriy Zalevskiy - big strong defender who will be playing this year

All in all I am pleased with the business maybe a couple of strikers too many but we certainly have cover. We have a better squad than we did last year. I am fairly confident of next year. 

FC ORSHA - April 2019

tSrWCsM.png?1

mvDTMsp.png?1

We had a decent enough start to our league campaign. Three good wins against teams that will be near the bottom of the league at the end of the year, well at least according to the media predictions. We pushed two very good teams who will be near the top of the league all the way but didnt manage to secure the win. In the end all things considered it was a very decent month. 

FC ORSHA - May 2019

s9s5gAz.png?1

j7tdmnz.png?1

This was always going to be a really tough month for us as 3 out of the 5 games are against huge clubs. We did ok there pulling up one win. The big shame was the two draws in the middle against fellow relegation candidates. In honest feedback I had targeted 6 points but only pulled five, it will have to do.

FC ORSHA - June/July 2019

ADtrJhI.png?1

Z7YBzzU.png?1

Bit of an up and down couple of months. In June we did not do much at all as there was only game and we won it.

July came and we lost two games both of them away from home. Two draws against decent enough teams one was the champion from last year. A win in the league and one in the cup was a  decent enough finish for us

Andrey Arkhipov - defender who came in a spot of need for us good player who will be first choice

Alexey Belivich - midfielder who will add some depth a very good player

FC ORSHA - August 2019

UrIbjdm.png?1

HSlcoaZ.png?1

We started off the month having an absolutely superb start with a huge win over a good side. We finished the month off with two more wins. We were really in great form and it as seen us move up the league table. Whisper it very quietly but we maybe in the conversation for the european spots. I dont think were at that level yet but if we play like we have this month then we certainly will be. 

The only blot on the paper is the poor performance in the cup as we went out against a team that I think we are much better than and certainly a team I would have expected us to beat.

FC ORSHA - September 2019

rgMykSK.png?1

G9tMl3D.png?1

A truly fantastic month. We beat two teams at the start of the month away from home. These are two teams that I would hope we would be good enough to beat them. We then played a team I consider a title contender, we smashed them and made them look less than ordinary. We finished the month off with a top win over a very poor side. This leaves us right in the mix for a European spot next year if we keep going. 

FC ORSHA - October 2019

K2sqTMo.png?1

7vmbU41.png?1

Just the three games this month. 

We played the champions elect first up. They are a superb side and much better than us so to come out with a point is more than I expected. We finished with two good wins to keep us in the chase. With only 3 games left we are in the chase.

FC ORSHA - End of Season Review 2019

DmSEYAA.png?1

gxHZUz9.png?1

A fantastic season all round and we ended in a great vein of form. We recorded four wins. The great thing was that last year the amount of points we got would have won the title last year. We will go into next season knowing that a couple of addidtions will help us but we are  a long way from BATE and I dont think the squad is good enough to repeat where we finished this year. 

Andrey Arkhipov - came in the transfer window break and was superb from the moment he came in. A real star and will be with us for a long time

Alexandr Anufriev - our star striker came in before the season started and scored 20 games. A brilliant striker.

Year       League           Cup          Europe          Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018       1st              3rd Rnd       N/A             Promoted
2019       2nd              3rd Rnd       N/A             Euro Cup Qualification

Archived